Indian Oil Corporation Limitedrude attitude & poor service

To,

The managing director,
Indian oil corporation limited,
Indane area office, indian oil bhawan,
Date : 11/08/2011

Sub : complaint reg. rude attitude & poorest services of nautanwa gas service ([protected]) , nautanwa, maharajganj, (up)

I along with a number of consumers of indane gas connected with nautanwa gas service, distributors code-[protected] nautanwa, maharajganj are never satisfied with the bad attitude, dirty telecommunications and poorest services of this dealer. his telephone numbers given for booking remain mostly either not in order or always engaged. it is not so easy to book gas in a day or two time. sometimes it takes 3-4 days and beside this he never give delivery before one & half month and the cylinders supplied by him are also lesser in quantity.

For your kind reference, I booked my previous demand on 2th july, 2011 vide their booking date2/07/2011 and could get delivery on 23 th july, 2011. according to the previous supply, my booking is due after 18 days but when I request for delivery, I find no results.
This all is happening with indane gas only and not with other like bharat gas, hp etc. because of negligency, carelessness and monopoly of such type of very rude & uncivilized dealers who are blackmailing, harassing not only consumers but also destroying the reputation of indian oil corporation, an organization of high reputation.

I, therefore request you honour to take immediate disciplinary action against the dictatorship of this dealer and depute your vigilance team for a sudden and surprise visit of its’ godown to check its’ monopoly, blackmailing and rudeness in customer dealing so that the consumers can get their lawful quantity of gas and its’ delivery in time. your cooperation and immediate action will be highly appreciated in this regard.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
1. radheshyam
connection no - 236
address: radheshyam lohia, main market nautanwa, po-nautanwa
distt. -mahrajganj (up) pin-273164
email add: [protected]@gmail.com
mobil; [protected]

Cc to : head office, bombay - for information & necessary action pl.
directorate (safety) - indian oil corp. new delhi

Comments

• Gi
      Jul 17, 2012
    Indian Oil Corporation Limited - Cheating At Petrol Pump
    Indin Oil Service Centre
    India

We went to fill petrol at Indian Oil service centre located at Bhulabai Desai Road, Mumbai 400026. The person in charge did not showed zero and started filling petrol. As soon as we went there was a bike before us, they have filled around 6 liters of petrol . Without resetting the meter he started filling petrol without showing zero. I am sitting in car, the person in charge didn't realize that I am paying attention and started filling petrol after 6 liters. When I tried to stop him he said Sir has checked the zero but he didn't. My husband who was out of the car knows that I am checking and he is behind my son who was trying to run around. They argued a lot but realized their mistake. But this whole thing has made us realize that no one can trust this people. On the top they don't give bill without demanding.