Indian Airlines / no cust. service
I had a ticket on 17th May from Mumbai to Jodhpur. Departure Time was 15:15 but the flight took off around 23:00 hours. Just 15 minutes before departure it was announced that it will overfly Jodhpur.
There was no water in the 2 toilets. I was given a water bottle to wash hands and was told to keep the bottle in toilet only so that others can use.
We reached Udaipur at 1 am (midnight) Five passengers did not get their baggages. Upon passengers’ request, the officer on duty gave papers related to lost baggage.
While returning back on 20th May from Jodhpur, no water/juice was served till Udaipur. Upon asking I was told that they are not supposed to offer anything in a short flight of 25 minutes.
There is no email id or address where a customer can send all this feedback. I am a frequent flier, but all this was experienced for the first time.
Another problem is related to e-ticket. I have a ticket of 4 persons in one PNR. 2 of these 4 want to cancel the journey. There is no provision on website. 1407 says contact Airlines office. Airlines office says call on 011-[protected]. This number is either busy or ’no reply’.
More Indian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - urgent request for assistance - e-tickets for ahmedabad - nfoiks
- Air India - baggage yet to receive
- Air India - check in luggage lock broken and clothes stolen
- Air India - my suitcase severely damaged by air india
- Air India - unethical behaviour of cabin crew and extremely poor customer service