Indeed.com / indeed.com wordpress plugin virus warning

1 all, United States

I uploaded the indeed wordpress job importer to my blog thinking it would make my site more interesting and viewer friendly for jobs, however, as soon as I inserted the indeed job plugin it took over all my other plugins I had on the site. The indeed plugin literally invaded all of my adsense codes and even my "related posts" widget. It literally took over every plugin I had installed for income and even after I turned the indeed plugin off and deactivated it, still it will not get off of my site. This has caused me to lose quite a bit of income through adsense. I have already emailed indeed to remove my account with no answer. I am horrified by this plugin. Do not use the indeed job importer plugin for wordpress. Unless of course you want your entire site to be nothing but indeed jobs and nothing else. I find this to be very virus like and they conveniently make your back office account very vague so there is no options to fix or remove this. This alone set off red flags that this company is not to be trusted!!! They do this knowing full well it's a problem. I found another thread from a site as a matter of fact that tries to help people get rid of this virus like plugin but to no avail. Indeed.com has made sure once you upload the plugin it's there for life unless they feel like removing it!

Sa