Having problems with Indeed.com?

Indeed.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 31, 2011. The latest review They are not deleting our account despites weeks of requests was posted on Oct 8, 2021. The latest complaint account blocked, no support customer care was resolved on Jun 04, 2017. Indeed.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 122 reviews. Indeed.com has resolved 8 complaints.

Indeed.com Customer Service Contacts

6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1
Austin, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indeed.com Customer Service. Initial Indeed.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indeed.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indeed.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Indeed.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Indeed.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Indeed.comcannot close account and sure I never opened one in the first place

I do not recall ever signing up to this site and when I go to attempt to disable my account you get caught in a loop and are unable to disable or close your account. I do not, under any circumstances want to receive information from this site nor do I want them to keep on file my information. I received a letter to review their privacy policy saying that if I do nothing they will continue with my account. It is impossible to close your account.

• Ew
      ewawa Jun 22, 2018

Same as what happened to all of you, terrible experience with INDEED seems like a robber stealing customer money!!!

Indeed.comsolicitation

I do not appreciate being called by an immigrant on Memorial Day, an American holiday just so I can be solicited for a job.

This was rude, annoying and very unprofessional. How did you get my unlisted number and what made you think it was a good idea to harass me on a holiday?

I will never use your service or recommend you to anyone. However, I will suggest in the strongest terms I can that your company should be avoided at all costs.

Indeed.comjob board

I have been unable to get into my account. I ask for new passwords but after resetting my passwords they never work.
      There is no human to talk to, as is tragically normal now, but there is also no place to complain- nothing.
      I used them for job hunting for many years but now they are inacessible for me.
      When this stupid company's stuff doesn't work it's just tough.

Indeed.comsomeone is using my title to post review

I did not post a review on my company on March 24, 2018. What can be done about this? I have that only position within the company. Is someone setting me up? Who can delete a review once it has been posted? What happens when my company see's this and approaches me, what can I do? I hope you can help me resolve this issue it will cost me a great deal of negative relationship with my company or my termination.

Tracey Primeau Jun 14, 2018

Please remove a review posted through my email

@Tracey Primeau Please take review off

Tracey Primeau Jun 14, 2018

Please remove a review posted from my email

Indeed.com — fraud paid services

This is a complaint with regards to online fraud and cheating by Indeed employees from contact nos ...

Delhi

Indeed.com — online job posting

I got message that 330 AED has been deducted from my debit card on 1st april from indeed account which am not...

Indeed.comcompanies on website for hiring

FEIT Electric, Pico Rivera, CA... went to interview and they ask about previous salaries that you have made. Then they insult you by saying "this is not a very glamorous job... implying about the way you were dressed. I went to the interview and they diverted me into another position that would set me up to fail.

PET PALS, Industry, CA... they gave me an interview appointment for tomorrow, and today I get a message"that they don't need me to come in anymore, as the position has been filled". This is poor business practices.

Indeedtake 21580 rs for job in ultratech cement

a person say his name akash and contact number is [protected] take money (21, 580 rs)for ultratech cement 1580 as registration fee 3000 and 17000 for job in ultratech cement.number of that person who call me for telephonic interview as a hr of ultratech cement is [protected] after tephonic interview mail came from [protected]@ultratechcement.com that is offer letter and other is confermation letter, and the person akash send the application form of ultratech cement.i am a poor boy please helm me.he also give me recipt of 20, 000 rs.

• Updated by Sujit Kumar · Mar 14, 2018

indded froud people are there

Indeed.comfake jobs/fake companies/old jobs if they are real

I have seen the same jobs descriptions listed under different (Fake companies). These cities that these so called jobs were listed in were very local to where I live and I have researched and there is no such company. Also, they list jobs that have already been filled. Been searching for over 4 mos. for a job and they list the same ones over and over - switching names. And then if there is a legit job (which I check name of company, then contact company website or directly), most often - they're not hiring. So it's all a big scam to get your personal info I believe. Never give your social on any website linked thru indeed...go directly to the company if you want to even risk you personal info. (Myself, I will wait til I see employee directly before I had out that info). I have spent hours trying to find work and repeatedly see nothing but fake jobs, fake companies or old jobs that aren't even there. It's sad...and they advertise how they are the #1 job search site.

Indeed.comfalse job postings

This company posts job titles that do not even exist. There are one too many job scams on this site. Your information is not safe. Random people will get your number, your resume, and your email address even if its not set to public. I have had several people basically harass my email account about jobs that are not real and that i never even applied for. I have even had a few random people text my phone about the same thing. The people that do this are only trying to get your personal information so that they can scam you. Also the postings on indeed are misleading. You can apply for a position thinking that it is gong directly to the company you applied for but really it is a job recruiting agency who wants to call you and sell you a dream that they are going to help you find job. They never do. They will keep your information on file and never call you back after that first conversation. Indeed is not reliable. They are not helpful. And i personally feel that it is a waste of time.

Indeed.comfake job postings

They do not authenticate company's profile or even check their existence. Because of them I have fallen into a fraud consultancy for giving an interview.
                  The company took my AADHAR xerox and 2 passport size photographs and an amount of 200 Rs. Some job postings are from companies which does not even exist in real world. I think they should check once about the company and then post jobs into their websites. Otherwise how we wiil be able to determine which posting is fake or which is real.

Indeed.comfalse job adverts.

I have been looking at plater welder jobs on this website for a while now and what I am finding is a lot of the jobs are fake. A lot of agencies are advertising the same job in the majority of most U.K. towns hoping that candidates will send there c, v to them so they have a data base full just in case a job comes in that area.Indeed should have a proper area so that you can report these parasites too,

Indeed.comjob applications coming in for jobs that our company has not advertised for

hi,

Last year, we had a number of applications come through your site - despite the fact that we HAD NOT registered any openings with your website.

I had gotten in contact with someone from your team to put a stop to it, and it stopped.

Now, I am getting spammy emails again from applicants for roles that we have NOT posted on your site, let alone anywhere else.

Please remove this https://www.indeed.com.sg/viewjob?jk=d7ec33e11cd4180c

and this https://au.indeed.com/job/Business-Development-Manager-at-Metrixa-in-Melbourne-VIC-cd79c784c05414fa

as we are NOT hiring at the moment.

Please also remove our company from your site - and please ensure that this does NOT happen again. This is the second time we have had to ask you do this.

regards,
                      The team at Metrixa

Indeed — unethical behavior during interview

Hiring ad link of this company...

Bowmanville

Indeed.com — unfair practice by indeed - employer advertisements

We are a recruitment agency, and focused on one particular segment. Recently Indeed deactivated all are free...

Indeednothing but spam

People, why are you actually using them if there are so many other websites for job searching? Listen to us, other people who suffered from them. All they can do is to send you tons of emails. In short, spamming you. Spamming all the time, non-stop. I never got so many letters from anyone in one day. This is too much and unacceptable, you know. Not even the option of unsubscribing helped. NOTHING, people. Stay away and never apply, never give them your email address, or you will regret it on the same day. It's simply a scam

Indeed.com — false billing

Was hit with a large debit on my card for 150 at the hands of Indeed. When I complained a Jordan kept telling...

Indeed.comscam/fraud

I am having been trying to reach a human being on the phone for days, w/no luck what so ever. I do not wish to talk to a customer service rep.
                          I want to talk to some one about what I have experienced & it's total bull. Absolutely no excuse for this behavior. Companies today only care about how much money they can scam from people & how much money they can make. With that said, here is my argument:
                          Under your site, the sub title of: how to apply to a job
                          Question: do I have to pay to be contacted by employers?
                          Answer: we are a free job search engine for job seekers, so there is no charge to search the site, upload your resume or apply for a job!!!
                          Well guess what, wrong!!! Not if you answer an ad from care.com. It cost you to answer their ads!!! So take them off your site. You can join for a membership to care.com to answer their ads.
                          I will be getting in touch w/bbb to add a complaint about both companies,
                          To you, this might be a minor issue but to many this is a major problem. Just foolish & unfair, especially to those who really need to make a living, so sad & disappointing.

Indeed — unprofessional phone screening interview process

First saw the hiring ad online and apply it via Indeed.ca, then I got a 1st screening by a woman with accent...

Indeedthis company is a scam

This is a garbage company, this company must be closed, lousy customer services, [censor] people, transferring their calls to India or countries with no English, beware and don't use this website, they will collect your info and sell your information to other companies to make profit, if you are an owner of a company, they will not let you the option to delete your account and keep your information, we are suing this company for $500, 000 next week, we will close this website and [censor] company, the owner of Indeed must be in jail for illegal things that they are doing each day