Menu
Indeed.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Indeed.com
reviews and complaints

www.indeed.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 254 Reviews

How responsive is Indeed.com's customer service?

8 Resolved
233 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Indeed.com handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Indeed.com and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Indeed.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Indeed.com reviews and complaints 254

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Indeed.com reviews and complaints

9:56 am EST

Indeed.com The casino rooms gentlemens club

My son Adam went to his interview and was told that because he was not to walk back home @4am it was a red flag to them there was no set rule to say how he gets there and home etc bus as he has to walk he has no choice the casnio and tenshi gentlemen club in Rochester Kent they did not say that he had to have transport in the advert for the job on your web site so what can he do about it

Desired outcome: Post to be removed because of false advertising

3:06 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Indeed.com My indeed account was hacked.

My indeed accounts has been hacked and there have been imposters pretending to be me without my consent and have obtain other credentials that are fake under my name all fraud. I have advised indeed of this fraud and theft of my nursing credential for fraud and employment. I am am actively looking for work, however there are a host of people using my account with fake credentials. All fraud. All the employer has to do is verify its me. My phone is [protected].Indded account is [protected]@aol.com. They also are impersonate me in public clothes make up etc.

Desired outcome: indeed be made aware of the fraud to my account and others

M
12:38 pm EST

Indeed.com Caving in to wokeness

It has become apparent that Indeed.com does not support those that support traditional marriage, conservative values, sacramental marriage, True Christian values and those of us that do not conform to the woke left and the progressive stink that has infiltrated our country.

While I have used Indeed.com in the past, I will never again taint myself with your service and I will do my BEST to spread the word to everyone and anyone that is within earshot or in my contacts or follows me online.

Author Kira Davis advertised with you and certainly paid fees to Indeed to do so. However, because she does not bow or kneel to the brainwashing of our country by morally challenged individuals, your company has decided to part ways. I will do my best to make sure that anyone that uses your service or pays to advertise with you will part ways with you.

The silent majority is not that silent any longer.

11:23 am EST

Indeed.com Job posting from Philadelphia Mills Keyholder

I am receiving emails from an unprofessional person who posted a job from Philadelphia Mills Keyholder. This person is cursing and disrespecting me. This person is sending me multiple emails all night and day.

These emails are coming from: [protected]@indeedemail.com

Is this a legitimate job posting because this is looking bad on indeed as a professional company? Please investigate and report

Desired outcome: Please investigate. Please have them to stop sending me nasty and unprofessional emails and please have his reported to their management if this is an legitimate job posting

D
10:04 pm EST

Indeed.com Indeed for employers

I'm a co-founder of a startup company, and we used Indeed.com for Employers to hire employees. All worked well for the first 2 weeks until all of a sudden our account was blocked with no explanation.

I've reached out to the support team and they advised me to appeal the decision. After 30 minutes, we received another email that was saying - "appeal rejected and no further action required from your end".

Our account got blocker and we lost access to all CVs. We didn't break any policies or rules. We had only two job posts at that moment.

I thought that it was a mistake and decided to call the Customer Support team again. They ran me in circles nicely saying "Your account is blocked, and we can't do anything.". They were useless, didn't help, and had no desire to check my case.

I got very frustrated. I called again and escalated to the supervisor on the shift and spoke with Ashley Pinkowski ([protected]@indeed.com). She advised me to reply to the "[protected]@indeed.com" email with supporting documents about my company, to prove that my company is legit.

I've sent an email to [protected]@indeed.com & [protected]@indeed.com with following document:

- Federal Incorporation certificate

- Ontario Incorporation certificate

- Invoice from my business insurance provider

- Certificate of Insurance

- License for Private Collage issued by Ministry of Education of Ontario

- Confirmation document from the Ministry of Education of Ontario

Ashley confirmed that she received the email with all my documents, and assured me that this email will trigger the case in their internal system, and it would be reviewed by the Trust and Safety team. She also confirmed that I should receive a response from the Indeed.com team within 3 business days - negative or positive.

Ashley lied to me. It's been already 7 days, and my account is still locked.

All she did was probably a nice way to say "F*ck off, we don't need small businesses here"

I haven't seen the worst customer support ever! The company is a joke and discriminates against small businesses (who are not promoting job posts with paid ads on the Indeed.com platform).

I'm planning to file a complaint with Trading Standards Authority and already contacted a lawyer to bring Indeed.com to court for such discrimination against small companies. I've done research online and realized that there are hundreds of cases like ours.

Scum company, stay away from it!

Dmytro Brovkin

co-founder of Bukka Inc

[protected]@bukka.io

C
3:37 pm EST

Indeed.com Billing

I called in early December because Indeed had charged my credit card for $565.00 when I was only using free ads. Now on my credit card for December I got the credit for that but got another bill for $355.00 with no ads running at all and were supposed to be free. What the heck is going on with them? I am going into close up my account and I will make sure all my friends know not to use Indeed ever again because of the fraudulent use of our credit card. Please get them to credit the $355.00 because it wasn't supposed to be billed to us. Our account was for free ads.

Company: Cabinet Works Plus Ltd., #1 - 210 Bunting Road, St. Catharines, ON

L2M 3Y1

Desired outcome: Credit card to be reimbursed $355.00 and I want them to take off my credit card number so no-one can ever use it again.

12:57 pm EST

Indeed.com Unable to post due to continuous flagging and no one supports

I have emailed so many times only to get half answers and once the supposable problem is fixed (not even a problem with all posts) they still continue to flag. Claimed they were "low quality" titles yet the issues they claimed made them "low quality" were not across the board and still flagged them regardless. This has been going on for 3 weeks with no fix.

Desired outcome: please address account issues so that postings are not automatically flagged.

D
8:22 am EST

Indeed.com Job board

Indeed is A front for Organized Crime. i've been affected by the targeting since 2013 when my medical records were stolen from blue cross blue shield, it's tightly woven into our communities. only time and awareness will make a difference. Do not Use Indeed, they use your personal information in illegal manner. One example of many, 12/6 I called a company back stating I have reliable transportation now, they set up 10 am interview, I shortly thereafter received an email from my DELETED indeed account saying my interview time is at 1. myself knowing that i'm impacted by organized crime members, called the company back, she said she did NOT reschedule my interview for 1pm and send me indeed.co email that we still have the morning interview @ 10,

Desired outcome: Jail time and police report for persons involved in gang activity

Read full review of Indeed.com
Update by Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ...
Jan 07, 2023 7:43 am EST

Indeed has people hacking into system and placing people into jobs! or removing successfully loaded resumes from other jobs to lead people into undesirable jobs run bynorganized crime. i'm currently hired with a service that knows me from start to finish and uses their business to bully me and place me in unsafe and harassing positions. it's the reason no one can get a job because organized crime has taken over the job boards. i actually deleted my account w indeed. secured a second interview a week later with a different company, the hiring manager gave me a 10 am appt on a tuesday, and i received an email from my deleted indeed account stating that my interview with this new company will be at 1 pm instead of the agreed upon time at 10 am(!placing at interview 3 hours late. so i called interviewer and she confirmed she did NOT send the indeed 1 on interview email, it came from this address on indeed

recruiter1545_wxj@indeedemail.com

4:55 am EST

Indeed.com Allowing a company advert to illegally offer £9 ph.

A company called three rivers woodland park in West Bradford Clitheroe is advertising groundsperson and a receptionist vacancies but illegally offering only £9 per hour.

Why do indeed not monitor or check information? Why has this advert been allowed?

Why are indeed allowed to make money from unscrupulous people who are exploiting people who are desperate to find work?

It is illegal to pay less than minimum wage.

The company is three rivers woodland park.

Desired outcome: Refuse any advert that is offering below minimum wage. It is illegal. Why do indeed not check job adverts that are exploiting people who are desperate for work?

7:17 pm EST

Indeed.com Needing help

I placed an ad with you your company under the impression that I would be charged for every person I hired. I was happy with that. I supposedly had several applied and sent resumes and I answered them and told them all to contact me put my phone number and email address to contact me. I was happy with that till I had not the first person call, not the first person show up , not the first person anything. Then seen I was charged $669.00 for what?! Bogus apps! Apparently because I don’t know they are real never spoke to a person one! Yes I am pissed and very upset. Someone need to contact me!

Desired outcome: I want people hired or my money back. This isn’t fair at no angle to charge me that kind of money and not have anyone.

Read full review of Indeed.com and 1 comment
1 comment
Titilayo Ogunlola
, US
Jan 10, 2023 9:53 pm EST

Still seeking for job ?

6:01 pm EST

Indeed.com email address

My wife opened a employer account on my laptop for [protected]@outlook.com She put up add for employees. Every time she trying to view potential employees it comes up with my employee job account, this has been running for over ten years and I can not remember my password so cant change anything, this is causing major problems for her business. She put in add for 2 360 drivers, 2 dumper drivers, and 2 groundworkers only got replays for 360 drivers.

My employee address is [protected]@gmail.com how can we get this changed to right company and email address

Desired outcome: get it right

1:02 pm EST

Indeed.com Invoicing

I am writing to complain about the lack of specificity and inaccuracy of the invoices that are billed to my credit card and the lack of access to talk to any customer service representative.

My December invoice was charged but my job posting shows $0.00 charge. There have been no activity on the job posting so I dont even know if the posting was active or not.

We received your payment

$376.71

Invoice [protected]

No explanation on invoices as to what postings and for how many days are being billed.

Desired outcome: Need the customer service to contact me about this invoice.The invoice should specify what I am being billed for and there should be a live customer available to answer the question one may have.

E
4:30 pm EST

Indeed.com Employer account - Fraudulent charges, GOOD LUCK CANCELLING

Small employer here. posted 2 jobs--I thought they were free postings, as I did NOT consent to any billable charges. Indeed charged me over $500 the 1st month; I complained, and Immediately closed both jobs. So I have NO active job postings, and was charged the following:

JAN

2023

Point Of Sale Withdrawal ONLINE JOB ADS INDEED [protected] TXUS

Add a category

-$318.00

But I have no active job listings! There is no way to cancel an indeed employer account, so you have to cancel the payment method.

Think about that if you plan to post a job on Indeed: you will be trapped with recurring charges until you cancel your credit card.

AVOID INDEED AT ALL COSTS!

Desired outcome: Refund, Indeed provides proof that consumers can cancel an account.

O
2:58 pm EST

Indeed.com Demand for refund

They charged me for the candidates that applied AFTER I closed all the jobs.

I demand them to refund. No phone service. No reply.

Indeed is acting as a fraudulent company.

REFUND OF

Desired outcome: REFUND OF AmountCA$291.43 (CAD)Date1/1/2023Invoice#[protected]

H
7:49 am EST

Indeed.com Hiring

I had signed up for the hiring feature within indeed for a Director of Marketing and they immediately cancelled my ability to do so. In addition, they sent me multiple messages (10 or so) of the same email inferring that it was in fact a human being intentionally doing it.

Then they send a confirmation email advertising for myself to apply for jobs.

Seems like their are problems down under (Texas) they need to fix.

I can just compete against you if you don’t want my business. All you do is create your company on up work then hire a lobbying firm to focus more on American firms (since your parent is Japanese - nothing against Japan). “Don’t mess with” … California Natives.

Desired outcome: Retraining

C
2:00 am EST

Indeed.com Job postings

Hi,

I posted a job on indeed and set a limit of $80. I paused the job back at the end of sept 2022 as I had hired someone. Today I happened to notice an invoice from indeed on my company email (I don’t usually check every email, my receptionist does), and they kept charging me to the tune of over $600.

No one notified me, they just kept billing me. This company should not be allowed to do this! I did not even check the site since September as I had hired someone already.

As well, you cannot even remove your credit card info.

Desired outcome: Refund of last two months.

H
11:05 am EST

Indeed.com Contact

We are in a severe staffing crisis. I have received an applicant through email. I tried to log onto our account but the system wants a 2F code, which has never been asked for before. I have requested the code numerous times but it isn't coming through the email. I tried to locate a contact number for you to get access to the account but it is near impossible to actually speak to a human being.

The longer we leave the account locked, the bigger the chance that we will lose candidates to other competitors.

Unsure as to why there is no way to actually speak to someone in the event you cannot access your own account.

Fairly confident that if we owed you money, someone would be picking up the phone to call us without hesitation.

Desired outcome: To speak to someone about gaining access to the account

P
10:25 am EST

Indeed.com Disable my account

They disable my account even though I sent all forms of proof that I am a legit business including my Article of Organization, EIN, Certificate from the State of Indiana, utility bill with our name not Organization name but I work for home and Home was established first, and that was noted in the account. With all of that being done. On Oct 11, I still don't have access to my account as of Nov 30, 2022.

Desired outcome: Activate my account, an apology would be nice and a credit for all the BS I have had to put up with.

P
6:52 am EST

Indeed.com Disabling my account for no reasson

Indeed must be the worst company i have ever dealt with. I called their customer service and dealing with them is a nightmare. There is no reason my account should be disabled. I gave them all my sensitive business information that they requested. Even the account advisor does not know why the account was blocked and blacklisted. She advised me to open another account and again without any warnings and this time not even asking for anything just disabled the account again. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR. DON'T TRY TO POST JOBS ON INDEED. They will waste your time and won't resolve anything. Try posting on facebook, kijiji or another job posting site. BTW don't blame your employees at first i thought it was the employees who were just not capably of opening this account but it is clearly INDEED. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Desired outcome: Nothing no outcomes just wasted many hours with nothing

View 0 more photos
9:09 am EST

Indeed.com job offer

Dear sir/madam,

i was offererd job deliviery driver, stockport, reddish. Asda.

I attendented interview and sububscentley attendended induction and given clock card etc. I was told they would ring me my next shift pattern. Yet not recieved from 3 weeks ago. Also apllied asda stockport town ctr,driving job,their recruitment replied and asked me attend interview, and would confirm, yet again no reply. Im disappointed.

Regards brian wilkinson.

Desired outcome: JOB OFFER

Indeed.com In-depth Review

User Interface and Navigation:

Website Design and Layout: Indeed.com has a clean and modern website design that is visually appealing. The layout is intuitive and well-organized, making it easy for users to find the information they need.

Ease of Navigation: The navigation on Indeed.com is straightforward and user-friendly. The main menu is well-structured, and the search bar is prominently displayed for quick access to job listings.

Search Functionality: The search functionality on Indeed.com is robust and efficient. Users can easily filter job listings based on location, industry, salary, and other criteria, allowing for a more targeted job search.

Job Search Experience:

Job Listing Accuracy: The job listings on Indeed.com are generally accurate and up-to-date. The platform has a large database of job openings from various sources, ensuring a wide range of opportunities for job seekers.

Job Filtering Options: Indeed.com offers a comprehensive set of filtering options to help users refine their job search. Users can specify their preferred job type, experience level, and other criteria to find the most relevant job listings.

Relevance of Search Results: The search results on Indeed.com are highly relevant to the user's search query. The platform's algorithm effectively matches job seekers with job openings that align with their skills and preferences.

Company Profiles and Reviews:

Quality and Quantity of Company Information: Indeed.com provides a wealth of company information, including company descriptions, locations, and contact details. Users can also access additional details such as company size, industry, and employee benefits.

Employee Reviews and Ratings: Indeed.com features a comprehensive collection of employee reviews and ratings for companies. These reviews provide valuable insights into the company culture, work-life balance, and overall employee satisfaction.

Integration with Glassdoor: Indeed.com integrates with Glassdoor, a popular platform for company reviews and salary information. This integration enhances the user experience by providing a more comprehensive view of companies and their reputations.

Application Process:

Application Submission Process: The application submission process on Indeed.com is straightforward and user-friendly. Users can easily apply to jobs directly through the platform, saving time and effort.

Resume Upload and Formatting: Indeed.com allows users to upload their resumes in various formats, including Word and PDF. The platform also provides a resume builder tool to help users create professional-looking resumes.

Communication with Employers: Indeed.com facilitates communication between job seekers and employers through its messaging system. Users can easily communicate with employers regarding job applications, interviews, and other inquiries.

Job Alerts and Notifications:

Customization Options: Indeed.com offers a range of customization options for job alerts and notifications. Users can specify their preferred job criteria and receive email or mobile notifications when new relevant job openings are posted.

Frequency and Timeliness of Alerts: The job alerts and notifications from Indeed.com are timely and reliable. Users can choose the frequency of alerts, ensuring they stay updated on new job opportunities without being overwhelmed.

Accuracy of Job Matches: Indeed.com's job matching algorithm is highly accurate, providing users with job recommendations that closely align with their skills and preferences. This ensures that users receive relevant job matches and save time in their job search.

Mobile Experience:

Mobile Website Design and Functionality: Indeed.com's mobile website design is responsive and user-friendly. The layout is optimized for mobile devices, allowing for easy navigation and access to job listings on the go.

Mobile App Features and Performance: Indeed.com's mobile app offers a seamless job search experience. Users can search for jobs, save job listings, and apply to jobs directly from their mobile devices. The app's performance is smooth and reliable.

Compatibility with Different Devices: Indeed.com's mobile experience is compatible with a wide range of devices, including smartphones and tablets. The platform is optimized for both iOS and Android operating systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across devices.

Salary Information:

Availability and Accuracy of Salary Data: Indeed.com provides salary information for many job listings. Users can access salary ranges, average salaries, and other relevant data to make informed decisions about job opportunities.

Comparison Tools and Insights: Indeed.com offers comparison tools and insights to help users understand how their salary compares to others in similar roles and industries. These tools provide valuable information for negotiating salaries and evaluating job offers.

Integration with PayScale or other platforms: Indeed.com integrates with PayScale, a leading platform for salary data and compensation insights. This integration enhances the salary information available to users, providing a more comprehensive view of job market trends.

Additional Features:

Resume Builder and Templates: Indeed.com offers a resume builder tool and a wide range of resume templates. Users can easily create professional resumes that highlight their skills and experience.

Career Advice and Resources: Indeed.com provides a wealth of career advice and resources to help job seekers navigate the job market. Users can access articles, guides, and videos on topics such as resume writing, interview tips, and career development.

Networking Opportunities: Indeed.com offers networking opportunities through its professional networking platform, Indeed Community. Users can connect with professionals in their industry, join groups, and participate in discussions to expand their professional network.

Customer Support:

Responsiveness and Availability: Indeed.com's customer support team is responsive and available to assist users with their inquiries and issues. Users can expect timely and helpful responses to their queries.

Channels of Communication: Indeed.com offers multiple channels of communication for customer support, including email, phone, and live chat. Users can choose the most convenient method to reach out for assistance.

Resolution of Issues or Complaints: Indeed.com strives to resolve user issues and complaints promptly and effectively. The customer support team is dedicated to ensuring user satisfaction and addressing any concerns that may arise.

Privacy and Security:

Data Protection Measures: Indeed.com has robust data protection measures in place to safeguard user information. The platform employs encryption and other security protocols to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of user data.

Privacy Policy Transparency: Indeed.com's privacy policy is transparent and clearly outlines how user data is collected, used, and shared. Users can easily access and review the privacy policy to understand how their personal information is handled.

Handling of Personal Information: Indeed.com handles personal information with utmost care and complies with relevant data protection regulations. User data is only used for the intended purposes, such as job applications and personalized job recommendations.

Overall User Satisfaction:

User Reviews and Ratings: Indeed.com has received positive user reviews and ratings for its job search platform. Users appreciate the extensive job listings, user-friendly interface, and helpful features that enhance their job search experience.

Overall User Experience: The overall user experience on Indeed.com is highly satisfactory. The platform's intuitive design, comprehensive job search capabilities, and valuable resources contribute to a positive user experience.

Comparison with Competitors: Compared to its competitors, Indeed.com stands out for its extensive job database, user-friendly interface, and integration with Glassdoor. These factors make Indeed.com a preferred choice for many job seekers.

Value for Money:

Pricing Structure and Plans: Indeed.com offers free access to its job search platform for job seekers. However, it also offers premium features and advertising options for employers who want to enhance their job listings and reach a wider audience.

Free vs. Premium Features: The free features on Indeed.com provide ample functionality for job seekers, including job search, application submission, and access to company information. Premium features offer additional visibility and customization options for employers.

Return on Investment for Job Seekers: Job seekers can benefit greatly from using Indeed.com's free features, as they provide access to a wide range of job opportunities and valuable resources. The platform's user-friendly interface and comprehensive job search capabilities contribute to a high return on investment for job seekers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Indeed.com customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 475-4361 +1 (512) 459-5300 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Indeed.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indeed.com Customer Service. Initial Indeed.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indeed.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indeed.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Indeed.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.