Complaints & Reviews

refund not received

1st Novemeber I had received a call from indeed for job seeking services, Initially the lady who called me that need to pay 3000 then calls went on and on at last paid near about 20000, they told I will have telephonic interview but before that need to submit the copy of all my documents, which i was not comfortable with. I called them and said do not want to submit my documents they said this is our company policy you have to submit the documents. So decided to not avail the services and refund my money. One lady was so Stupid she dint have the patience to listen to me, she dint know how to deal with the customer she started abusing me. Later On in December got a call from finance department indeed that if u want to refund then you e to have to pay more 5000 else you have to wait till February. Till now i dint receive my amount.Please do the needful else i have to take srtict action.

unethical behaviour - ripoff, arrogant account managers, website doesn't deliver

I'm an employer who has placed sponsored job adverts with Indeed over the last two years or more. I am very disgruntled with the service we have received from Indeed over this period. The account managers have been very focused on getting us to sponsor job adverts so they can make their money but the job adverts have generally not yielded any meaningful results. Despite placing what was described as targeted adverts we were getting very 'inappropriate candidates' for the roles we were advertsing, with many being in totally different cities from where we are located and with no intention to relocate. The results from the pay per click adverts were equally disappointing, as we were being charged everytime these 'inappropriate candidates' clicked on our advert and expressed interest. Many of the 'so called candidates' do not pick up the phone when you try calling them after expressing interest on the Indeed website, which makes me wonder if these are people that are actually actively looking for a job or just a scam from Indeed to make employers think that their adverts are yielding results. We are currently being billed £1000 for a campaign that yielded absolutely nothing. We have tried to speak to the account manager who was allocated to our account at the time of the campaign to see if this bill can be discounted as the campaign was an absolute flop but we have met with a great deal of arrogance from both the previous account manager Mel Donnellan and the current one Simon O'Riordan. Clearly customer satisfaction is not something Indeed is concerned about. They are good at giving you a good sales pitch about what their sponsored jobs will achieve, take the money and run. They do not care if you as an employer do not achieve anything at all from the money paid, wich is what has happened in our case. THe arrogance from management and the unwillingness to listen and make an effort to resolve concerns is shocking
Employers please beware! This website is a scam! It doesn't deliver!

employers account blocked

I work as an HR personal for AETERNUM.Pvt.Ltd . Our company indeed account is been blocked for no reason, as the other indeed accounts are working the account is on id aeternum.pvt.[protected]@gmail.com.
I need to fill up the vacant vacancies for my company and was relying on Indeed but my account is now blocked.
Please open it .
Many candidates has applied and were shortlisted but as i can not access the account i am unable to call people for interview.

indeed.com assessments violate your privacy!!

Read the fine print. If an employer asked you to take an assessment, you need to be aware that indeed will post the results for all future employers to see EVEN though you have a rule Internet connection that does not accurately record your answers. This is slanderous and a violation of my privacy. I have complained to the FTC and I encourage everybody else to do so. Indeed is a big tech monopoly like Facebook And they think they can get away with murder. They are also useless for jobhunting but that's a separate problem.

job search website

I have applied for numerous jobs on Indeed.com. Although I believe my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten very few interviews, let alone job offers. The few interviews I have gotten were companies/organizations who said they saw my resume online and were interested in hiring me. Although I did well at these interviews, I wasn't hired. I would like to note, however, that there were very similar patterns of behavior in the interviewees or in the interview environment during these interviews. My recommendation to you is this: do not use Indeed.com. I believe they have a hidden agenda and it's not about helping you get a job!

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

I have applied for numerous jobs through Indeed.com. Although I believe I my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten next to no interviews, let alone job offers. I believe Indeed.com has a hidden agenda and I strongly recommend not using their website when looking for employment.

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

Or let me rephrase that, I believe they have a hidden agenda and it’s not about helping you get the job you want!

fake job posting

114223 Dear Team, I am escalating a fake job posting on behalf of HR Department in MS Construction LLC FZ. We are a construction company based in Dubai, UAE. We have noticed a fake...

cancellation/charges to my account./refund

I would like a full refund for charge to my acct. for month of 10/2019. Transaction #[protected]. I am no longer seeking a job. and still being charged to use my resume. Please refund my acct. immediately. Also, it is pretty shady that there is no way to cancel by speaking to a real human being. Refund. Immediately. Thankyou,
Georgia Gillis-Van Buren

Indeednot allowing me to use my resume

On 9/27/19 I went on indeed just to see something so I tried applying for jobs and when I tried using my resume to apply. I was sent a code to verify my email they never did that before so I ignored it so I tried again 9/28/19 it not sending me a code anymore to verify my email. Now they not letting me use my resume to apply for jobs I dont have to use their site to apply for jobs ineed just shady and mad because I call them out on what their doing first tbey hide my email on my resume and put and email from indeed now this. Shady folks

not allowing me to use my resume

• Updated by Drumline87 · Sep 29, 2019

This was sent by indeed fake email they are not a representative of this company

your review process mislead me. i'd like to have my review of omeros (see attached file) removed

Dear Indeed,

When completing the review of Omeros Corporation (see attached email screen shot you sent to me this morning), I was misguided by your IT team in that my responses regarding me, as a former employee, would be entirely anonymous. You actually posted my previous position, which the entire company will know who completed the review!!! Unacceptable. I would like to immediately request my 'review of Omeros Corporation" be removed from your online portal. Please see a screen shot of the review that you sent to me this morning for reference.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my email or cell (as indicated below).

Thank you very much in advance for your timely cooperation in removing my review. If you could please forward an email confirmation confirming the removal of my review that would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

i'd like to remove my review of the company (see review below and attached file)

114223 Dear Indeed, I don't mind having my review online, however, I was mislead into believing that this would be entirely anonymous. That's not the case. You posted my previou...

Indeed Job Searchjob search

The last several months I've been applying for Armed Security work, probably around a dozen jobs, and I'm not receiving interview invites like in the past. Its almost like I'm on a Black List.
I have used indeed for my primary job search for 10 years and up until now I have been very satisfied with their job finding help. The Armed Security arena is picking up the pace on the need for qualified ex military personnel and the Federal Government is ramping up their needs for Officers and the remuneration is much more satisfactory than Private or Civilian concerns.
Interestingly enough, when I apply to these Federal Security positions with out any further response or Interview Invites it is very disheartening.

• Ev
    Everywhere Sep 06, 2019

I'm sorry you aren't getting interviews... but how is that Indeed's fault?

charging our account by indeed

Good afternoon, My name is judit samoila and I am writing you in behalf of the the peach tree beauty clinic. We placed and ad for three days with the end date 14th of june...

Slandering personal comments about myself and my family.

Dear Team, My name is Sallyann Briggs I am the manager of Kesson House and the Withens Nursing Home part of the RCH group in north Kent. Over the last year there have been many...

playing games

I applied to a job thru indeed a week ago they had the nerve to email me saying they move on to other candidates that message wasnt from the employer. that was with they logo not the employer just another tatic by the state of Florida they have been contacting. jobs that i applied to. on indeed have them call me ask my availability and i don't hear from them again

• Updated by Drumline87 · Sep 21, 2019

I recently applied to more jobs on indeed using my resume and saw now they hiding my email address on my resume and when i submit the application it shows and email from indeed. saying they masking my email for pravicy t hey never did that because one job i applied for. i never received and email saying they received my application so it had to went to indeed i didn't given them permission to do that

indeed blocking and closing accounts

Indeed is discriminatory towards employers, and displays NO loyalty to businesses who advertise with them frequently.

Indeed blocked our business account without any discussion or valid communication as to the justification for the block. Once a block has been placed on the employer's account, there is almost no removal and all previously paid for applicant information is lost. Allow me to repeat myself. When/If Indeed blocks your business account they will NOT work with the employer to restructure and ads which at their bias discretion is deemed unfitting. The employer will and does loose 100% contact of any data previously paid, and are band from promoting jobs again on their site.

The management team at Indeed is dysfunctional, and not only are they unable to provide a valid justification for a block, but they are also unable to provide a logical explanation on how the block could have been prevented. Even ads previously approved, can overnight be categorized as unacceptable, and with notice or warning, any account can be terminated. Indeed does not care what damage is inflicted on your business due to the block, and will not offer a solution other than Thanks for your money, YOU'RE GONE! Thank God the criminal justice system doesn't operate in the same fashion as Indeed.

• Updated by becky scott · Aug 17, 2019

Not at all. All jobs were legit, the same style of posting for years, hired a lot from the site, even had Indeed staff approval. When they can't even tell you what's wrong with the ad or how to fix it... Well... The victim is an interesting choice of words. Even limited stated, and published Indeed Guidelines do not address the vagueness of the limited explanation for blocking the account.

employer account blocked without reason

My employer account was blocked without any reason whatsoever. I was then asked to provide additional documentation. I provided a certificate of incorporation, articles of incorporation, and a business licence. Then I was emailed by someone from the "Indeed search Quality" with no contact name or contact phone number saying my account has be found to be unsuitable to Indeed and that this decision is final. A final decision from some unidentified, unreachable customer service rep who does not know how to properly review corporate documents? This situation is beyond comprehension. We are an incorporated general contracting company posting legitimate job advertisements. We provided all of the information requested and without any explanation have been denied an account and its a final decision? A final decision by whom and based on what? I have paid Indeed for posting jobs for my other companies since 2014 and now this? Unbelievably poor customer service. I will be making a BBB complaint and escalating this matter until it is resolved. Not to mention pulling my other business from Indeed until a real person resolves the matter.

fraudulent

Hi, I am a serious job seeker. One lady from Saratha International School, Gobichetipalayam, Tamilnadu contacted me and informed me that they have teaching jobs at their school...

job site

I have had to list my information in detail on this site, because the CV does not upload properly. I applied for approximately 100 jobs, but not 1 phone call for a legitimate full...

indeed blocked my account for mistaking me for another company we have no connection too!

on July 4th I realized I couldn't access my candidates anymore on indeed, when I called they told me its normal your just under review even though I have been using the...

medical quiz for nurses

The quiz is not designated for any particular level of nursing. For NP it would be fine. With that caveat, the quiz it is not nursing question, the nurse is being asked to diagnose the patient. This is inappropriate and should be removed immediately. Medication math questions would be more appropriate. Maslows Hierarchy is also appropriate. Best Regards

job offers

#1
Hi, This is Jay Weistein and how u doing? I'm your employer and I got your mail from indeed about the job you applied for. I would like to confirm if u will be available to start working for the week. Kindly text me at [protected] to discuss about the assignment. Regards, Jay

#2
(My name) it's Jasmine i'm texting you about the Front Desk Receptionist you applied for still open and available, send your email for more details

Thanks for the response to the job posting, your Resume has been reviewed. Unfortunately the position has already been filled but another offer still available if you are interested. I have gone through your resume and I'm impressed, which is the Personal Assistant Position.

My name is Jasmine Grewal, 49 years of age and I live 18 miles from your Postal code. I'm a business entrepreneur, a human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. Due to my, recent engagement and subsequent business expansion, my schedule necessitates the role of an Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, emphatic, persevering, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.

· Receiving Phone Calls from my clients.
· Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.
· Basic wage is $400 weekly.
Working 3 to 5 hours Daily, and 3 Days weekly. ( you can choose your working days because it is flexible )

I tend to have a very busy schedule at the moment, please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels. It's a part-time work from Home for now. I'm currently away for some property survey in the North American Caribbean Island, Puerto Rico, Europe and Kuala-Lumpur Malaysia. I'll be back to the country in three weeks time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often. I need someone who can be able to reply to Emails in a prompt manner and has good communication skills.

This is just an explanatory message, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting upon my arrival. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. If you're interested in the offer, this could act as a good start to our working consanguinity.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

*AGE:
*PRESENT JOB:
*NATIONALITY:
*DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT:
*HOW SOON ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO START?

Best Regards

Jasmine Grewal

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 5:10 PM James Jay wrote:

• Updated by Roguelike · Jun 28, 2019

How are you today ? Thank you for applying with Admetal Engineering Corp.This is to inform you that we received your resume/cover letter regarding your job applied with us as Data Entry Clerk but unfortunately the position has been taken but will be open again by Monday 15th of July. I have a personal assistant position with our CEO/President Zhefei Bill Song whom is currently on a business trip in New York, which you can attain now and transition to the Data Entry Clerk by 15th of July after your interview with me as you are the only qualified and credible applicant for the job and surely I can guarantee you the position when it open with a proper recognition.

Zhefei Bill Song
    CEO/President
    Admetal Engineering Corp

I am looking for someone who can handle my personal and business errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer the services listed such as receiving calls and reporting back to me what information you got from clients, replying emails and printing invitation for exhibitions, shopping for gifts and materials, bills payments and monthly donation to foster homes as well as receiving payments from clients when am not around. You will work on the average of about 5 - 10hrs per week and I will start by paying you $500 per week which will rise to $600 depending on how effective you are, the job will start from the moment you start running errands. This job is temporary and could possibly be a permanent one for you based on how you deliver your duties, we will talk more when am back and you can take part more in my successfully growing business. All expenses and taxes will be paid by me including your weekly salaries and bonuses .Once again, I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I needed done as well as the funds to cover them mailed to you by my financial adviser with a certified payment check.

Note: This position is home-based and flexible part time job, you can be in any location, work from your home doing all the activities and doesn't affect your present job if you're employed at the moment.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DECLINE THE OFFER, KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL STATING THAT, SO THE APPLICATION CAN BE KEPT OPEN FOR ANOTHER PERSON.

Full Names(First and Last):
    Current Mailing Address(Physical Address) :
    Apartment # :
    City, State, Zip Code :
    Cell Phone Number:

KINDLY SEND AN EMAIL WITH THE DETAILS TO MR SONG PERSONAL EMAIL : [email protected]

Thanks and do the needful.

Alexandra Yin | Human Resources Director

Admetal Engineering Corp.

T: 905.568.1888 F. 905.568.1885

Office: 1329 Matheson Blvd. East

Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1R1 Canada

website

• Co
    ConcordNHBull Jul 05, 2019

Joshua Garfinkle -- Complete Companies Inc.
    1145 Salt Lick Creek Road
    Pleasant Shade, TN 37145

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies Inc. is a thief. I did work for Joshua Garfinkle atComplete Companies, Inc. as a subcontractor and Joshua Garfinkle refused to pay me. I also seen Joshua Garfinkle how he overbills and cheats his clients.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is is a scammer. DO NOT HIRE Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. and DO NOT hire his company.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is a made up of subcontractors and it is not areal company. Check if you find it registered in any state.

Joshua Garfinkle -- Complete Companies, Inc. -- Pleasant Shade TN

job advert

114223 You have job adverts on your site for our company - we did not authorise this and we are being harassed by totally unsuitable applicants which is causing us problems - This wa...

job posting

I posted an ad on Indeed on May 29th with $5 daily. I am charged on June 01, 2019 for an amount of AED89.4 (equivalent to $29) which is not only much higher than the amount I allowed but also I receive only 51 CVs.

This is extremely disappointing.

I will never post with Indeed again and will also complaint to DED for poor services and charging additional amount.

I would rather recommend Dubizzle for job posting

For further information, you can view invoice #[protected]

used for scams and phishing attempts, beware!!!

I strongly advise that you proceed with caution when applying for jobs on Indeed.com.
We are a small Danish tech company. Our company details, logo and employee information has been used to create fake job ads on Indeed.com. When unsuspecting job seekers respond to the job posting, they are told that the job is filled, and they are then referred to another company with 'vacancies', and they are offered gifts, checks for hundreds of dollars etc.
It is all a big phishing scam.
The main problem is that Indeed.com's COMPLETE absence of a validation process for companies posting jobs on the site is a direct invitation to scammers.
Whether you are a job seeker or job poster, I would strongly recommend against using Indeed.com.

charges for advertising

I was advised by an account rep (in december) assigned to me how to set up budgets to supposedly get more candidates. After being hit for over $1300 in charges and not many...

website-job board uk

Hi there, I am complaining about the job application board for the UK. The reason for my objection is because you can not come back out of the web page you are in once you are...

bolsa de contratación de empleados que nos fue suspendida sin motivo

Nosotros somos una empresa de hospitales, clínicas y farmacias legalmente constituida que tiene presencia en Rosarito BC y Ciudad Juárez Chihuahua, llevábamos ya algunos día...

job posting

Company REA Group Ltd posting for admistrative assistant/data entry. Everything was rushed and needed to respond ASAP. Gmail emails were given to me from the interviewer. I had to...

service in gmr company

114223 Sir I Dhaneswar Lenka Plot No 5F/763 Cuttack CDA sec 9 sir mere se Rs 91117/ rupees Mr Anmol and Mr Sidharth bring to service in GMR kamlang Odisha sir I paid all amount thi...

fake job through indeed company

114223 I was registered mobile number in indeed job I got an call from Mr Anmol and Sidharth from Ahmedabad my indeed job Pvt Ltd corporate office 28 circular Road 4 th floor Elli...

not getting paid by an employer found on ibdeed

I worked for a franchise who is owned by Adele Plus or Adele in Montréal Québec, I worked for 3 weeks then she fired me. Her name is Bonnie Ann Roy and is a franchise of Adele...

wantonly charged $422 w/o my authorization or knowledge!

I can only surmise that since indeed has all the complaints i've read, that they must be desperate for money without legit customers! The site had the audacity to wantonly charge my credit card $422 for an ad that I did not ever place! (they'd had my card from when i'd attempted months ago to use their service!) it took more over half an hour of aggravation on the phone, so they could tell me to "look for my full refund in 3-5 business days!" wth?!?!?! How dare they steal my money and then expect for me to wait for them to return it?!?!?! It's like they made themselves a no-interest loan! Talk about irresponsible, wanton derelicts! I currently use two other reputable sites to advertise for employees and I will never bother with indeed again! I feel like they knocked me down and stole my purse! (*I instructed them to delete my account and never to harass, harangue, or pickpocket me again!) with this level of irresponsibility, it is my opinion that they shouldn't be trusted with someone's credit card or personal information! Just imagine if I were a huge company — I might've never caught the unauthorized charge that they egregiously made when they decided to help themselves to my money!

fraud ad postings

Plz find attached the list of spammers My account has been disabled thas ok I got to know that I can't post multiple adds on Indeed and also can't use generic Tittle but I want...

unauthorized charges

08/01/2018 my credit card was charged 250.00 for use of your service for use of your service .We would like a refund for this amount . my husbands credit card was cancelled due to...

job posting for employers

Indeed charges per click but they will not provide proof of who clicked on your ad. I posted an ad and typically we would get an average of 10 clicks on most other job sites. Indeed showed 480+ clicks in three days. They make sure your daily or monthly budget is always maxed and then hit you up to buy more otherwise your job is no longer posted. It is a huge scam. They rip-off employers all the time.

communication from your employees

I recently posted a few jobs on your website. I received calls from Cian who was very rude. I also received the following email (dated 28th June 2018) from him which I found very unprofessional and rude and as for sending candidates to competitors, I was speachless Since this he has even tried to call again and I really do not want to deal with him. If I ever use Indeed again I do not expect this person to have access to my account.

I hope that you take this seriously and this employee is disciplined.

You can contact me at: [protected]@eandr.com Claire Biggs

Claire,

I tried to call today but the receptionist seemed incompetent at putting me through.

You told me on Tuesday that you didn't need anything from Indeed at the moment but you have posted three positions on the account this morning. As I have mentioned many times before these positions are not set up for success and from your previous experience you will not make hires.

I know filling these 3 roles will cost £10k+ with an agency, you have told me that you want to reduce this cost. Do you think following the same recruitment strategy will achieve this? Posting roles blindly and leaving negative feedback on Indeed is not a sustainable plan to change this.

Contact me if this is a priority and you actually want want to achieve your recruitment goals. I'll continue to send our candidates to your competitors in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

Cian Burke
Account Executive, UK & Ireland

P [protected]

E [protected]@indeed.com

W indeed.co.uk

Sponsored Jobs

Create your own email signature

atrocious, uncaring customer relations repel legitimate employers!

What a joke. We used indeed in the past and had 'iffy' results. Most of the 'applicants' whose resumes we received said, "I didn't apply with you," when we phone them. I assumed that the site had just slapped some random resumes to us to make it look like they got results. But, because we did hire one employee, we achieved our goal - one we'd weeded through the bogus applicants. Well, just this week, I took a chance and attempted to post 3 more jobs to indeed, giving them the benefit of the doubt - even after reading all their negative reviews. (I figured that perhaps they'd been going through some growing pains and I thought i'd give them another chance.) mistake! This unprofessional, unsophisticated, backwards site rejected my postings and asked me to 'prove my company's identity by sending them business licenses and utility bills!' seriously??? Are the so stupid that they can't figure out how to look-up this information themselves and not bother their paying customers?! Sure, if they needed to validate identity, I get it; but to inconvenience a paying customer with such trivial bs is pure insanity! If I had an employee who repelled my paying customers, that employee would be gone! If I had employees who couldn't figure out how to problem solve, they'd be out! If I had employees who made it difficult for legitimate, 30-year companies and industry leaders, to post a simple ad, i'd have no use for such people! I've moved on and have posted my open positions with other reputable sites - and i'm already receiving excellent candidates. But I will never bother with indeed again - ever - and i'll make it my business to share with everyone that this company is, indeed, a joke! Move on, friends, indeed can't help you! They'll waste your time with their exercise in futility! They're ineffective and I can't wait to celebrate the day when they've been forced to shut their doors for good - because they don't deserve to be in business.

• Updated by MedMed · Jul 21, 2018

*I AM getting excellent results with ZipRecruiter.com...plenty of applicants to consider (in the first 12 hours!) and good service and support from the company. ZipRecruiter is now my 'go to' site for posting our employment openings.

employer job posting

Like MANY OTHERS have posted here and elsewhere, Indeed's billing practices are highly deceptive.

I had used Indeed previously with mediocre results. When I needed to advertise again, my Account Rep pitched me on their PPC (pay per click model). He explained we would only get billed for Applications received and asked what my maximum budget was. because our type of job was not in high demand, he implied that I probably would never reach my daily maximum budget, which we set at $10.00/day. I left the ad running for about 40 days because we only got a few applicants and we had not filled the position.

To my shock, we got a credit card charge for over $400 from Indeed for this position. I immediately called my rep who changed his tune and said that the ads would always reach their daily maximum. I asked how this is possible when I only got a handful of candidates. All he could say was that was the way they bill. I argued that it was not what I signed up, not what had been explained previously. He said he would check with his superiors to see if anything they could do. He came back and said there was nothing they could do. So I disputed the credit card charge, offering an explanation similar to this, and I won the dispute, the card company agreed that I had been mislead. Fast forward about 9 months later, I wanted to try Indeed again, of course not using the daily budget option. They told me my account was disabled because of the prior dispute and they would not reactivate it!

So in summary, they mislead me, charged me a ridiculous amount of money for just a few Applicants and offer ZERO customer service to try and make up for it. Terrible terrible customer service.

cannot close account and sure I never opened one in the first place

I do not recall ever signing up to this site and when I go to attempt to disable my account you get caught in a loop and are unable to disable or close your account. I do not, under any circumstances want to receive information from this site nor do I want them to keep on file my information. I received a letter to review their privacy policy saying that if I do nothing they will continue with my account. It is impossible to close your account.

• Ew
    ewawa Jun 22, 2018

Same as what happened to all of you, terrible experience with INDEED seems like a robber stealing customer money!!!

solicitation

I do not appreciate being called by an immigrant on Memorial Day, an American holiday just so I can be solicited for a job.

This was rude, annoying and very unprofessional. How did you get my unlisted number and what made you think it was a good idea to harass me on a holiday?

I will never use your service or recommend you to anyone. However, I will suggest in the strongest terms I can that your company should be avoided at all costs.