Having problems with Indeed.com?

Indeed.com Customer Service Contacts

6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1
Austin, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indeed.com Customer Service. Initial Indeed.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indeed.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indeed.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Indeed.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Indeed.com Complaints & Reviews

Indeed.comI cancelled this account last month but still trying to charge me

I created a job in the month of Feb on the Employer side of Indeed. After reviewing their website, I decided to cancel my job ad and employer login to deactivate the account the same week. I called and spoke to a representative to ensure I followed the proper steps to cancel and deactivated. We also went over billing, I advised to her I won't be able to use the site anymore and I was re-assured the account was disabled and no charges would go against my account. Fast forward to March, I received a bill so called Indeed CS on 03/03. as I'm getting billed over 200 for a service I asked to cancel and did not use. I was told the system only allowed the Rep to deduct 50.00 off a balance that I did not even know was re-occurring. I asked to speak with a Manager and the Rept name Bradley refused, I asked to escalate or email where I could make a complaint and the Rep. Bradley refused and said no way for me to make a complaint with the company or escalate. This is bad business practice on Indeed part, if the original CS person dropped the ball and didn't fully cancel my account why am I being charged?

Indeed.comNon return of funds

Since the 24.09.2020 I have been in contact with Ciaran Horan regarding my account and the fact that the money £1000 was originally taken from another account and not the registered account.
    Since then I have been in contact with several different departments to try and get the refund that was promised to me.
    The emails have stated that Indeed have been trying to source my refund but I have never had a reply or any money refunded.
    I would like this resolved as I have been promised phone calls which I have never had and when you are trying to run a business this is not acceptable.
    The last email I have had with Ciaran Horan was 2/11/2020.
    I would like this resolved before I take this further as it seems that all of the Indeed employees are just ignoring the issue.

Indeed.comScam job site

This is a scam job board. They post jobs that do not exist. When you go to the actual company website for a job offer there are no jobs. the number of fraudulent sketchy emails from supposed recruiters is in the dozens. One company asked that I download a program to my pc to see if it was compatible to work from home while they remotely accessed it. Before any interview took place. I keep getting emails from companies that say I will make 30 bucks an hour as an executive and they love my resume. To be clear I am a customer service clerk. No where near qualified. This company needs to be removed form the world.

Indeed.comSpamming

Lately, I have been receiving spams in my Gmail account for another gmail customer. I have been complaining to Google about receiving this person's email and I have actually complained to Google about this abuse and nothing has been done about it. I have been receiving this person's email for several years. This person lives in South Carolina and I live close to the West Coast. That person is looking for jobs as a janitor and I am an Engineer. What is the problem here with this issue?

Apr 10, 2020

Indeed.com — fraudulent job offer

I received the following email and filled everything out, but I believe it may be bogus. I do not want indeed...

Indeed.comNo company screening process

Company does not care for job seekers. The communication is poor when issues and concerns come up.
          The testing process is the worst, someone like myself with decades of office skills and certifications are rated so low the tests are wrong and unfair.
          You are not allowed to change or even re-test.
          Better job sites out there stay away from indeed!!

Indeed.comRefund not received

1st Novemeber I had received a call from indeed for job seeking services, Initially the lady who called me that need to pay 3000 then calls went on and on at last paid near about 20000, they told I will have telephonic interview but before that need to submit the copy of all my documents, which i was not comfortable with. I called them and said do not want to submit my documents they said this is our company policy you have to submit the documents. So decided to not avail the services and refund my money. One lady was so Stupid she dint have the patience to listen to me, she dint know how to deal with the customer she started abusing me. Later On in December got a call from finance department indeed that if u want to refund then you e to have to pay more 5000 else you have to wait till February. Till now i dint receive my amount.Please do the needful else i have to take srtict action.

Jan 28, 2020

Indeed.com — unethical behaviour - ripoff, arrogant account managers, website doesn't deliver

I'm an employer who has placed sponsored job adverts with Indeed over the last two years or more. I am very...

Indeed.comemployers account blocked

I work as an HR personal for AETERNUM.Pvt.Ltd . Our company indeed account is been blocked for no reason, as the other indeed accounts are working the account is on id aeternum.pvt.[protected]@gmail.com.
              I need to fill up the vacant vacancies for my company and was relying on Indeed but my account is now blocked.
              Please open it .
              Many candidates has applied and were shortlisted but as i can not access the account i am unable to call people for interview.

Indeed.comindeed.com assessments violate your privacy!!

Read the fine print. If an employer asked you to take an assessment, you need to be aware that indeed will post the results for all future employers to see EVEN though you have a rule Internet connection that does not accurately record your answers. This is slanderous and a violation of my privacy. I have complained to the FTC and I encourage everybody else to do so. Indeed is a big tech monopoly like Facebook And they think they can get away with murder. They are also useless for jobhunting but that's a separate problem.

Indeed.comjob search website

I have applied for numerous jobs on Indeed.com. Although I believe my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten very few interviews, let alone job offers. The few interviews I have gotten were companies/organizations who said they saw my resume online and were interested in hiring me. Although I did well at these interviews, I wasn't hired. I would like to note, however, that there were very similar patterns of behavior in the interviewees or in the interview environment during these interviews. My recommendation to you is this: do not use Indeed.com. I believe they have a hidden agenda and it's not about helping you get a job!

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

I have applied for numerous jobs through Indeed.com. Although I believe I my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten next to no interviews, let alone job offers. I believe Indeed.com has a hidden agenda and I strongly recommend not using their website when looking for employment.

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

Or let me rephrase that, I believe they have a hidden agenda and it’s not about helping you get the job you want!

Oct 15, 2019

Indeed.com — fake job posting

Dear Team, I am escalating a fake job posting on behalf of HR Department in MS Construction LLC FZ. We are...

Indeed.comcancellation/charges to my account./refund

I would like a full refund for charge to my acct. for month of 10/2019. Transaction #[protected]. I am no longer seeking a job. and still being charged to use my resume. Please refund my acct. immediately. Also, it is pretty shady that there is no way to cancel by speaking to a real human being. Refund. Immediately. Thankyou,
                    Georgia Gillis-Van Buren

Indeednot allowing me to use my resume

On 9/27/19 I went on indeed just to see something so I tried applying for jobs and when I tried using my resume to apply. I was sent a code to verify my email they never did that before so I ignored it so I tried again 9/28/19 it not sending me a code anymore to verify my email. Now they not letting me use my resume to apply for jobs I dont have to use their site to apply for jobs ineed just shady and mad because I call them out on what their doing first tbey hide my email on my resume and put and email from indeed now this. Shady folks

not allowing me to use my resume

Indeed.comyour review process mislead me. i'd like to have my review of omeros (see attached file) removed

Dear Indeed,

When completing the review of Omeros Corporation (see attached email screen shot you sent to me this morning), I was misguided by your IT team in that my responses regarding me, as a former employee, would be entirely anonymous. You actually posted my previous position, which the entire company will know who completed the review!!! Unacceptable. I would like to immediately request my 'review of Omeros Corporation" be removed from your online portal. Please see a screen shot of the review that you sent to me this morning for reference.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my email or cell (as indicated below).

Thank you very much in advance for your timely cooperation in removing my review. If you could please forward an email confirmation confirming the removal of my review that would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
                        Anonymous

Sep 11, 2019

Indeed.com — i'd like to remove my review of the company (see review below and attached file)

Dear Indeed, I don't mind having my review online, however, I was mislead into believing that this would be...

Indeed Job Searchjob search

The last several months I've been applying for Armed Security work, probably around a dozen jobs, and I'm not receiving interview invites like in the past. Its almost like I'm on a Black List.
                          I have used indeed for my primary job search for 10 years and up until now I have been very satisfied with their job finding help. The Armed Security arena is picking up the pace on the need for qualified ex military personnel and the Federal Government is ramping up their needs for Officers and the remuneration is much more satisfactory than Private or Civilian concerns.
                          Interestingly enough, when I apply to these Federal Security positions with out any further response or Interview Invites it is very disheartening.

Aug 30, 2019

Indeed.com — charging our account by indeed

Good afternoon, My name is judit samoila and I am writing you in behalf of the the peach tree beauty...

Aug 22, 2019

Indeed.com — Slandering personal comments about myself and my family.

Dear Team, My name is Sallyann Briggs I am the manager of Kesson House and the Withens Nursing Home part of...

Indeed.complaying games

I applied to a job thru indeed a week ago they had the nerve to email me saying they move on to other candidates that message wasnt from the employer. that was with they logo not the employer just another tatic by the state of Florida they have been contacting. jobs that i applied to. on indeed have them call me ask my availability and i don't hear from them again