My Perfect Resume Logo

My Perfect Resume

Having problems with My Perfect Resume?

+1 855 213 0348 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 189 0676 (United Kingdom)
+61 800 758 379 (Australia)
+64 800 005 199 (New Zealand)
City View Plaza II, 48 Road 165, Suite 6000
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
How does My Perfect Resume work?

MyPerfectResume is a step-by-step resume building tool with easy-to-use templates and expert tips and advice.

How can I contact My Perfect Resume ?

Company can be contacted via email -

Or via phone :

8am-5pm NZST
10am-6pm NZST

Other

Is MyPerfectResume free?

Users can access MyPerfectResume's resources and create as many resumes and cover letters as they want for free. However, users will not be able to download or print their templates without paying for the 3-month or year-long subscription.

Where is the company located?

The company is located in San Francisco, CA, US.

How much does it cost to use MyPerfectResume?

MyPerfectResume offers a 3-month subscription for $5.95 as well as an annual subscription for $71.40.

What are some MyPerfectResume alternatives?

You can look at following websites :

Resume Genius
Zety
ResumeHelp
LiveCareer
Resume.com
Canva
Kickresume

How do I cancel MyPerfectResume?

Subscription can be cancelled at any time by calling the toll free number at +1 855 213 0348.

Is My Perfect Resume a legitimate business?

My Perfect Resume have high ratings on many web portals, yet they have a lot of complaints about their services as well. Hidden charges, unable to cancel the subscription - that’s just a few things people complain about! So be careful if you want to work with them!

Complaints & Reviews

Recurring charges

While their customer service rep was happy to smugly tell me that I should have seen it on the website, I did not realize I would be charged monthly for a service I don't use. I only received 2 emails in 2 years, and my husband usually checks our banking account, so I didn't realize they were sucking money out every month. I feel scammed by this company. While I have now cancelled the account, I feel like my money was stolen and there isn't anything I can do about it. Also, as soon as their customer service rep, Juan, heard why I was calling, he had an ugly attitude and tone with me. He was smug about saying that I should have seen it, instead of being helpful and sympathetic like another rep was when I had a similar situation with a different company. There was a marked difference in how the My Perfect Resume rep talked to me versus the other one. It really felt like he was enjoying saying that I should have known better. This company is happy to rip people's money off, and is unsympathetic in resolving customer issues.

Hidden charges

I subscribed to My Perfect Resume to make a one off resume. It offered or ion reflection lead me to believe it was a small one off cost.
Since that time I have had money taken out of my account by two "services".
I looked up the reference numbers from my account and it was related to My Perfect Resume. SInce January I have been charged monthly by
AUX*COVERLTRNOW [protected] monthly at $27.85 x 4 = $111.40
and BLD*Resume [protected] of $34.95 x 4 =$139.80. This is outrageous, Ive paid over $250.00 for a resume!!! I feel sick to the stomach. How do I get my money back

Malicious deduction

I recently discovered that some malicious deductions had appeared on my bank statement. It was a monthly subscription from your company of £16.95. At first, I only designed a resume on your website, which cost more than three pounds, but I didn't clearly see that I needed to continue to subscribe. You do not give any invoice and notice, the arbitrary deduction has been a kind of fraud. I request a refund of my three-month fee and cancel the subscription. Please reply as soon as possible! thank you

cv builder

I paid a one-off fee to MyPerfectCV of £2.95 for the service of guidance is designing a CV. I accept this fee as a one-off fee. I did not create an account with the company nor was I expecting any further fees. The company nor its website advised me of any further fees regarding the CV building service. On 11/12/19 my bank, NatWest, advised me of a further fee of £16.95 paid to "AUX*MYPERFECTCV". I did not agree to this fee and would like it refunded with immediate effect. Please use the above email address for any correspondence. Regards, Ngoni Tabana.

free resume

There is no free resume. You spend quite a bit of time completing what you think is a free resume and then they won't let you download it until you subscribe and pay $2.95 to start. They state that you can download a txt. file, but I couldn't even get that to work. I paid the stupid $2.95 and then cancelled my subscription. Just be honest up front. $2.95 is not a horrible price to pay to get a nice resume, but being told it's free to begin with is just dishonest! Will not recommend this site just because of their dishonesty!

my perfect resume

We subscribed . and have built a resume by paying $2.95 and to download it, and we happily downloaded one...

my perfect resume

Gentlemen:

I used My Perfect Resume to process only one sheet of paper one time for a one-time fee of about $2.95.

However, I have been charged nearly $100.00 extra without my knowledge or consent.

I used this service only expecting to be charged a one-time fee of about $2.95.

I have requested a refund of the entire extra charge of $100.00 but only about $50.00 has been refunded.

I am certainly entitled to a refund of the full remaining amount of about $50.00.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it.

I hope you can respond immediately.

Thank you very much.

resume

They try to bait you into writing a resume over 30 min to a 1 hr. The front page doesn't show how much it costs & pretends it's free. They know this & haven't changed it in 6 years. They only surprise you at the end hoping that after you've spent time, that you will feel compelled to pay $3 for it. File a credit dispute & they'll get $25 chargeback fee from the bank. This is the key to making them losing money for dishonest and sleazy marketing :)

scam

Scam artists!! They've made it almost impossible to cancel your subscription. They've removed the option to do so on their website so you have to call them. When you choose option "cancel subscription" no one comes to the phone. My credit card company literally had to call them on three way and pretend to want to "open an account" just to get someone on the phone!! Shame on this company! Please stay away from them not worth it!!!

subscription

I used this service and paid 2.95 for 2 weeks and then it did not mentioned anywhere that it will bill automatically and even there was no email for the same thing and i got charged 34.95 again at the end of 2 week for no reason and i was not even given a notification to authorise the transaction or not. I just used it to create a resume and i thought my subscription would end then i have to pay and start it again but it did not mentioned this anywhere that it will be billed automatically and they will harass the customers like this.

telephone contact

This site appears to be fraudulent because none of the phone numbers listed exists. After dialing any number...

unethical behaviour

I used the service and I cancelled after I built a resume. the website was not up front about its pricing. I spent time building a "free" resume and have to pay 3. 95 to use it or download it. I didn't mind and then they start deducting $35 every month from my account, when I complained they said that we will refund you the money and we will only deduct $4.95 per month, when no refund came to my account, I again called and they said we don't give refunds, that's not our policy, [censored]ing thieves stealing money from people.

• Ka
    Kay Lynned Aug 31, 2019

Not only are they dishonest about the pricing, but if you use their Check Resume function to find errors, it wipes out the detail you've drafted on each job. You literally lose all the work you've done.
    They have no restore point. They have no technical support. The download of your first draft is not saved when it sends you to pay. You have to manual save and download it AGAIN before you make changes or run that stupid checker.
    They will tell you they can restore it in 24-48 hours, but that's not true. You will get an email that they were not able to because YOU did not save it properly. All crap!

my perfect resume on buildresume

I purchased/availed the trial period of the Co by paying 3.95$, and did not choose to continue after a period of one week.

To my surprise, they charged me 34.95$ next month. This is a fradulent activity, I want my hard earned money back. Sharing my account ID as well.

Account ID: [protected]
Email ID: ankit.[protected]@gmail.com

Looking forward to let my query resolved soon.

resume builder

Tried their free service which actually charges $3.95 at the end to download your so xalled "free" resume. If you agree it charges the $3.95 for the resune but after 7 days charges $34, reoccuring monthly!! Who the hell needs reoccuring resume se4vice monthly?!?! There is no option after signing up to cancel your subscription on line or change your payment information. The instructions to cancel are to email their customer service department and tell them. I did this 3 times with no response. I checked my account and another payment went through. I ended up having to call customer service to cancel, and would not even listen to the fact that i had already tried to cancel 3 times, they just kept telling me there was no proof even though they wouldn't accept the proof i had. They not only refused to refund me, but the also refused, on various attempts to allow me to speak to a manager. At the end he decided to refund only half my money but no manager. I was so frustrated I hung up. I will be calling back to speak to a manager, but i am very doubtful they will care to resolve this. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

unauthorized credit card charge without prior information

I had created a CV 14 days ago by paying A$ 2.95 to MyPerfectResume. I was not satisfied with the cv. After...

misleading charges for a subscription to download a single resume

I consider this site to be fraudulent as they do not advise you of their charges. They advertise free...

unauthorised debit from account - fraud company

This company charged me $3.9 for resume service which was active for 14 days and after that in next 7 days it auto debited $17.95 as subscription, this was not authorised and they are not responding to emails and my money is gone, [censored] and useless fraudulent company and still this site is live and working even after so many people complaining about it. There is no security, there is no OTP or password and money gets deducted from the card

bait and switch despite attempt to cancel!!

I signed up for 14-day trial period and KNOW THAT I CANCELLED at the end of the period back in February. Now I come to find recurring charges on my bill. I phoned and spoke with the company who claims they did not receive my cancellation which is confusing to me as I followed the instructions saying I did not want the service after the 14-day period. I thought I was happy with this company. Now...BOO HISS!! Buyer Beware!!

someone file a class action lawsuit please!

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER Do business with myperfectresume.com. They have been double charging my debit card for 7 months in a row!! I cancelled this service and they keep double charging me each month. I have had to contact them every single month for over 7 months. They claim they have a second account that is set up wrong and bills to my account. So they added my payment info to someone else's account? I signed up online. How do they screw that up??? and do it again and again for 7 months! Something seriously sketchy is going on with this company. It needs shut down!!

sneaky billing practices

I signed up for 14 days only and they keep billing me and charging my card. I am careful about reading the fine print when I sign up for a service and there was no mention any billing past 14 days or a subscription. I Found out months later I had been billed $24.95 a month since. And you can't just "cancel" you have to reach out to them and have them cancel this subscription I didn't sign up for.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices