Having problems with Bayt.com?

Bayt.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 6, 2011. The latest review Asking to remove profile was posted on May 5, 2021. Bayt.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 16 reviews. Bayt.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Bayt.com Customer Service Contacts

+962 6550 7445 (Jordan - Amman)
+966 138 932 500 (Saudi Arabia - Eastern Province)
+20 225 202 548 (Egypt - Cairo)
+965 2297 4333 (Kuwait - Al Kuwait)
+9611 888 267 (Lebanon - Beirut)
+968 9171 5736 (Oman - Muscat)
+92 423 597 2051 (Pakistan - Lahore)
+974 4432 2827 (Qatar - Doha)
+966 126 677 970 (Saudi Arabia - Jeddah)
+966 114 784 736 (Saudi Arabia - Riyadh)
+971 2408 9111 (United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi)
+971 4449 3100 (United Arab Emirates - Dubai)
Office No 01-04,Grosvenor Business Tower

United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
Fax: +971 2631 4269

United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Fax: +971 4447 0332

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bayt.com Customer Service. Initial Bayt.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bayt.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bayt.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Bayt.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bayt.com Complaints & Reviews

Bayt.comAsking to remove profile

I urgently need this page deleted and removed from your website and search results.

I have been trying my best. I even deleted the profile that it seemed to be connected to but it is still on google! Please remove this right now. I have emailed you guys many times before but no response

Namal Chaudhry

Bayt.comConfirmation email

Dear Ms/Mr,

Based on my account in bayt.com and as per the highlited attached attachement kindly note that i am not receiving any email in order to confirm my following email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Kindly solve the issue for my account: https://www.bayt.com/en/myworkspace-j/ in order to confirm my email address.

Regards

Confirmation email

Aug 05, 2019

Bayt.com — fake account embarrassing

Dear Bayt.com, Good Evening... Please kindly removed and block the account which is under my name "...

BAYT — i'm compalining about not getting job calls even I had paid to bayt on 26/02/2018

I'm not getting job calls even though I had taken 6months service from BAYT on 26/02/2018 and job...

Hyderabad

BAYT — my profile on bayt

Dear Sir/Madam, I am getting errors, while updating my experiences and due to that I have deleted the my...

Dubai

Bayt.combayt premium account subscription cannot be changed - possible scam

BayT - It is impossible to change "premium account subscription" as the button is disabled and all the time when cursor comes to it is covered by something else. Is that legitimate error or deliberately BayT does nor want subscribers to change subscription. It is NOT fair business practice and as a reputable business company should not "hide" account change? Can you pls explain?

Bayt.commail confirmation problem

Dear team,

please help mre with the below trobleshoout i am facing while using the Bayt.com. I am not able to cnfirm my email as not receiving any link and mail while requesting for it. i tried lots of time but still the same proble. i call your customer service they promised to solve the problem and contact me back, but unfortunatelly i didnt get any updates.

My mobile: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@mail.ru
        Thanks & Regards,
        Bekzod

Bayt.combayt email validation

Please kindly confirm my email. I had challenges registering before. my phone number wasn't being confirmed. I just got a new number yesterday and started the registration process, the number confirmed successfully but then the email have not confirmed since last night. please kindly do something about his so I can get on with job applications. Thank you

bayt email validation

• He
              Helen Ivanyuk Oct 04, 2017

Awesome post! I’ll check out some of the tools you mentioned here. I also use proofy.io provides organization for integration with your mailing client delivering marketing information to targeted audience

Bayt.com — phone number & email confirmation not responding

I registered with bayt using a gmail address but unfortunately the email was not responding so I decided to...

Bayt.com — complaint for phone number is not verified

Hello I have tried so many times but my phone number I am not verifying. It always says invalid phone number...

Bayt.comcertificate has been shared on google through bayt

Dear,
            I have a member on bayt since long time. my complaint is regarding my educational certificate which i shared on my bayt profile has been shared on google through bayt, which is ridiculous, i am very disappointed.
            Kindly look into this matter and requesting you to delete my educational certificate from google page.
            For any assistance contact me.
            Mohammed shujauddin
            Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
            GSM: +[protected]

certificate has been shared on google through bayt

Bayt.comcv relevency

I have been a member since 3 years..I never got any genuine call from Bayt. It's waste of time..I somehow managed to get a job on my own in one of the school. Poorly executed. It's like "clickbait"..money making business. They keep sending emails about new job openings, but when u apply for that particular post it prompts CV not 100% relevant. Grow up Bayt..!! I will NEVER recommend this site to anyone.

Bayt.comstay away from these crooks

I don't know what kind of twisted algorithms they use for the CV relevancy, It fluctuates from being on the top 10% one day to the last 10% next day, and whats funny is when i apply for a sales engineer position, my CV is almost not relevant to the position although i have an Engineering degree and MBA from the U.S and i have experience, and i tried editing my CV but no luck, I don't know about you guys but i think having and engineering degree and a business/ marketing degree is pretty much relevant for a sales engineer position, my opinion is that Bayt.com is trying to frustrate you with this CV relevancy BS so u go and pay them money for the CV relevancy services.

• Ha
                    Hanan Aqilan Apr 28, 2015

I fully agree, I applied for a job two days a go, any CV relevance was 100%, now it is 10%, how come not sure!!! Very weird site!!! Not sure if they do that to push to be a premium user, for me it is not worth it.

• Hf
                    H Farag Apr 20, 2013

The site is strange, have the same ranking experience was # 3 out of 340 one day following day 107 out of 440 !! and also keep losing CV "experience relevance" bars over time (i.e. start out with 4 bar relevance down to 3 and then 2 !) its like a cell battery bars indicators needs to be charged ???

Bayt.com — fake service, membership waste of money

I am a junior accountant and was looking for a job in Dubai. I applied to www.bayt.com and found several...

Bayt.combayt is a waste of time for both applicants and job posters

Bayt is a waste of time for both applicants and job posters.

Bayt's application relevancy ranking algorithms are shamefully awry. Each day my application's rankings wildly fluctuated. One day my application is ranked at position 10 out of 400 competing applicants. The next day it plummets down to 350 out of 400. These wild swings continue each day for ALL my applications despite having made no changes to my profile.

This is immensely frustrating after having wasted hours setting up an account and applying for jobs. Until Bayt gets its business in order its users will be wasting their time and not getting value through this job board.

Bayt.com — rip off

This website is a money making scheme. They initial services are free and then they force you to pay $250 to...