Indane Gas - Sarathi Gas Agency / neglance to gas leakage problem

1 India Review updated:

I am customer of Indian Oil and in possession of Indane Gas. My distributor for Gas Cylinder is M/s Sarthi Gas Agency. No. 11950 on the name of my father, Mr. R.D.Dave.
Address: Mr. R.D.Dave, 142, Taranga Hill Society, Giriraj No. 1, Nr. Arjun Ashram, Chandlodia, Ahmedabad.
I filled a complaint of leakage to agency 4 days back. But till date afternoon there was no responce to the same, & whenever tried to connect the Agency phone no's, are engaged or not lifted by any body. Today after noon i reminded the agency & came to a surprise reply that the complaint was not at all lodged on that day and now it is done so a person from agency will come. As the person came to house and my wife had attended him. He saw the cylinder and said it is almost empty and may work for another 4-5 days only and this cannot be sorted out. If it would have been a new/fresh filled cylinder then it is of use. So, better forget. Later he diverted the attention to the pipe which is been used and said to replace with new one and told to purchase the same. As she rejected to accept and purchase the pipe suggested, he wrote a message in his ledger that customer has refused to accept and took her sign.
IF that person coming for complaint solution doesn’t have any responsibility for the on-going gas supply from the cylinder?
He is just bound to attend only new/fresh filled cylinder?
He didnt even bother to see what sort of problem it is and continuously repeated the sentence that it going to be empty and there is no solution. If the Answer is valid? or the Leakage in Cylinder should be kept in the house?
The Lady Executives sitting at phone booking system do not have any seriousness to give instruction for such an urgent requirement of complaint?
Are they Agency people & Company people waiting for some accident to happen?
Are we not paying for the services? & whether the gas is for 4 – 5 days.. it costs. Don’t they?
PLEASE GUIDE ME AND GET JUSTICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
Vipul Dave-[protected]

Comments

• Am
      9th of Nov, 2009

I also have faced problems with Sarathi Gas Agency for not getting my cylinder request registered.
    I have registered complaint with IOCL on 18002333555.
    More, I have written my NEGATIVE review for Sarathi Gas on "Just Dial" services at http://ahmedabad.justdial.com/sarthi-gas-agency-(navrangpura)_navrangpura_Ahmedabad_eeahPfxq.htm. You can also do the same ...

Anyways, reply to me if you find any better way to deal with this permanent problem of registering an LPG cylinder with Sarathi.

Amit Dave
    daveamitj@gmail.com

• Mo
      27th of Feb, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on our customer support no 26575888 / 30916666 or mail on monapatel@justdial.com or Ahmedabad@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Ahmedabad

18th of Feb, 2015

I HAVE HOUSE T OGO OUT GAS CYLENDER IN COME TO HOUSE .PLEASE I REQUEST FOR TO SEND TO GAS CYLENDER