Indane Gas / waiting for new connection from last 7 months

Pankaj Sharma
C 165, Gokul Path
Vaishali Nagar
Jaipur - 302021

My nearest LPG distributer is Asaldurg Enterprises, Gandhi Path, Jaipur.

I have applied at 15th January for the new connection, they provided me a Indane Consumer Registration Slip N. 5320, and told to me to come after 15 days for the connection.

I had visited after 15 days and they told us that new connections are closed for sometime, Come after some time.
and like that I had to visit the office of that 5 to 6 times but they did not give any genuine answer about the new connection. after that I had told about this matter to a Senior Citizen and then He has gone with me to the office and then the office employees told us to submit the documents again with a aphidabit.

then I have submitted the all documents to the LPG distributer, after that they told me that the mechanic will come to check that you have already a connection or not.

After this happening the mechanic came after 7 days, and checked with fine condition that we have not any connection before.
The mechanic told me to visit LPG center and take the connection immediately.
then I have gone to the Asaldurg Enterprieses to get the connection, Now they told me that the regulator is not available so we can't give you the connection.

Means I did not get the connection again.

I heard that they are giving connections by taking some extra money and a shopkeeper is handling this for the LPG company.

Please take appropriate action for this as I am getting very frustrate with this all happening.

I shall be very thankful if some action will be there.

Pankaj Sharma