Indane Gas / sri rama agency - problem in booking and delay in delivery

1 India Review updated:

Hi ,

We are taking Indane Gas "Sri Rama Agency" in Ramamurthi nagar,Bangalore.Our customer number is 39303.

They are asking us to have 30 days in between booking.After booking they are taking more than a week to deliver.

We have a two year old kid and finding problem in boiling milk also.My father went directly to office about 3/4 times explained the situation also but no action taken.

We told the same to Agency people and even Manager but no response till now. For big families Gas will come just for 25-30 days and again they say book after 30 days again we will take 10 more days then what is the point in going for Indane?

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2007

For all the answers on LPG in Karnataka, visit www.gasagency.co.in

• Ab
      17th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

Is there any way to book Indane gas cylinder refile booking online?

• Ca
      23rd of Nov, 2007

You can dial 1260

• Di
      5th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a resident of DRDO Township(phase 2) in the C V RAMAN NAGAR locality, Bangalore.

I have taken my gas connection from the Indane Gas distributor "Sri Rama Agency" located in Ramamurthy Nagar . This agency is giving the worst service i have ever seen. Its frustrating to see many people in my locality and outside have similar kind of grievances.
    1. The agency has 7 to 8 phone numbers, none of them works. Throughout the day all these numbers are either engaged, busy or no response.
    I guess they keep the handset off the hook.
    Really one will run out of patience trying to contact this so called AGENCY

2. If you book the cylinder, you dont know when it is going to be supplied, takes atleast 2/3 weeks. when asked, they just give some naive reasons.

Why not setup one more distriubutors for C V RAMAN NAGAR area ? As the number consumers living in the area have increased many folds since last few years, the aforementioned agency is not able to keep up to the pace of growth.

4. If Sri Rama Agency is not able to provide proper service because of lack of infrastructure or any other reasons, kindly transfer the license to some eligible parties.

I request the concerned authority to take up the issue and take appropriate actions at the earliest. Please understand that our "TIME AND EFFORTS" too are valuable.

Thanks

• So
      10th of Nov, 2008

I have similar problem with Sri Rama Agencies in Ramamurthy Nagar. They have around 6 numbers and none of them work or most of the time engaged through out the day. Even if it rings sometimes, no response will be there. Why dont you set up a new service provider for C.V Raman Nagar and Kaggadaspura.

Thanks
    Som

• Ns
      25th of Nov, 2008

dear sir/madam,
    we had indane gas connection since 30 yrs and i have seen the worst part with rama agencies and their customer service
    my consumer no is 43565.now let give you some information hoping that some proper steps would be taken from your side. we are told that the gas booking is done after 30 days with additional 1 week time for delivery.this means we will dont get any cylinder for 37 days, where as any big family it runs for just 25-26 days.
    now the problem doesnt end here only, we did a booking on 25 th of october which was the date when we were told to do it, but your people entered it on 29th oct, so next time we called on 25 th nov, when already our cylinder was over for five days, and shockingly we were told to call on 29th of nov...now please let me know how far this justified ...!
    when we first called your customer service people gthey simply ave the answer "book on 29th", "book on 29th", ...without giving us any explaination.when i called and enquired again, they showed some courtesy and the reply that came was our system was down so we entered it on 29th...now does that mean i have to wait for an additional 10 days !..it is horrifying that they say such strange excuses and get away, instead of doing something for customer, esp when it is there fault and not ours...
    this certainly does not add any credit to your agency.i hope atleat something responsible will be done on time before it goes too late..!

• Ka
      23rd of Apr, 2009

How much time it takes for the Sri Rama Agency to issue to additional cyliner ? I (Consumer Number -45530 )had applied it 3 years back..Still no response from them...how much patience do we need to have for the same ? 3 years is not a joke and I doubt why govt doesn't have any control over the agencies...

I have a serious questions here...Do ministers and people with high authority faces similar problem..I would like to know any politician applied it during 2006 and haven't got it so far..

Please dont dissapoint us ...Days will come when people will not prefer to come to bangalore and you guys will give the gas freely to anybody...

• Hi
      19th of Jan, 2011

I am a new resident in Bangalore and am really surprised with the kind of pathetic service Sri Rama Agency is providing. I must have called 20-30 times and was no response on 6 numbers that they provide. By mistake, they picked up once and dropped off before I could even utter a sentence ! There needs to be some reliable agency in C.V.Ramannagar area other than such shut down frustating services !!

• Am
      13th of Jun, 2013

i am a resident in ramamurthy nagar, bangalore.i have taken connection in sri rama gas agency ramamurthy nagar.from the past 2 months my cylinder booking got cancelled without any reason.when i go and ask them about this they used to tell it is server problem tommarrow we will send like that they will tell and after 4 to 5 days also they are not delivering the cylinder.this repeats from the past 2 months.The agency has 5 phone numbers and some are working and some are temporarily disconnected .i used to call several times the phone rings but no body lifts the call.if e book cylinder they may deliver between 1-2 weeks, if we ask them about this they use to get sily reasons..such a worst service providing by SRI RAMA GAS AGENCY, RAMAMURTHY NAGAR, BANGALORE to the customers...

• Mo
      6th of Jan, 2014

Hi,
    I have booked the refill on 22nd Dec 2013 & the reference no 203548.
    There was an SMS to my registered mobile number as Cash memo no 3000273123 raised for the same on
    26th Dec 2013 & Cylinder will be delivered soon. However till date i have not received any refill Cylinder
    For my surprise there i got an SMS that Cylinder was delivered against the Cash memo no 3000275377 on 2nd Jan 2014.
    look at the difference in Cash memo numbers.

Which is wrong Cash memo no. attached to my request & Cylinder has not delivered yet.

Non of the numbers are correct, if it rings there is NO one to answer. pathetic service, this is not the first time.

More frustrating the Indane complaint contact 18002333555 number never connects.

Is there any one responsible person in entire INDANE company to understand customer issues & resolve. And make this
    b********ds do their work with honesty.

• Ba
      17th of Jun, 2014

I am currently facing problems with this Agency on getting new connection. It has been 3 months past applying for the new connection; however, still no inspection done by this agency.
    (1) I have filled the form, paid the Affidavit of Rs 250 by February 22 2014. This affidavit was for the inspection as I am going to use the Stowe bought from outside this Agency.
    (2) Till date (June 17 2014) nobody from Sri Rama Gas Agency (TC palya road, Ramamurthy Nagar) has contacted me for the inspection and no gas connection at my home.
    (3) Since March 20 2014, 4 times I have been following up with the agency and the response from the arrogant lady staff was "There are so many applicants applied for the new connection and why are you approaching us now, do not contact us for about two months from now".

From my personal understanding, what I could see happening with this agency is, if you are not getting the gas Stowe from the agency then you are not their scope.

I do not know how long it is going to take to provide the new connection to me and due to the staff's lack in job responsibility, the consumers are suffering.

I do not think that this Agency is an eligible to be authorised dealer of Indane GAS.

• Ka
      5th of Oct, 2014

How to contact Captain B.L. Lingaraju proprietor of Raja Enterprises, Peenya Bangalore, LPG Distributor of Indiane

• Kr
      27th of Jan, 2015

These guys are very much irresponsible. I have applied for new connection first they took approx 2 month for confirming. I was not satisfied with stove they were giving so I bought from prestige and now they are not coming for Inspection. I went five to 6 times asking for inspection but same reply Sir we will come once we get time.

• Sh
      19th of Mar, 2015

Isnt there a govt rule that we can order cylinders whenever we want? Rama gas agency bars us from doing the same. It says you have to have a limit of 25 days. Who decides that? The arrogant ladies sitting at the counter? They laugh and scoff at senior citizens who have to stand in the line for hours to meet up with the royal highnesses at the counter. They know whatever you complain they will not be affected by it. They are testing the customer patience.