Indane Gas / less quantity!

1 India Review updated:

I am availing Indane Gas connection since 1996 and had a connection at Agra Air Force Station "ILAN Gas Agency" which was a good service agency very prompt supply and accurate supply. The cylinder use to last for 2 months or more since we are a small family of 3 i.e. myself, wife and a six year old daughter. Since I came to Kanpur I am getting less gas although weight wise cylinder is Ok but I am not aware of what they do with the cylinder it last only 1 month although we did not increase the consumption. I am sure Ajay Gas Agency is a total fraud agency and supplying less gas at least 50% less . Kindly send your vigilance team and raid the agency so that benefit to larger public can be there and provide justice to all. You may leave penalty or close the agency. My Customer No. is A/ 41363 at Ajay Gas Agency, Ramadevi, Kanpur-07

Comments

13th of Nov, 2014

My customer no is 03724 at Agarwal Indane Service, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Each time I book my cylinder through SMS. Since last two months after booking cylinder I receive a massage of cancellation without mentioning any reason. When I call on to the dealer, they do not give any reason but they again book in my name and deliver the cylinder on the next day. I do not understand why they cancel my booking and compel me to run to them every time?