The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Indane Gas / wrong address in the gas connection papers

1 India

My name is Praveen and i want to know how can we change the address in the Gas Connection papers. I have inquired with the Local distributor in Hyderabad and he responded saying that there is no way to change the address in the Connection papers. However, he is taken the address and delivering the Cylinders to the new address.

I wonder if that can be done, then why can't it be changed in connection papers itself, this would serve as my address proof for my passport application submission.

Is this a norm set by the IOC / Indane being reluctant to change the address.



Post your comment