Indane Gas Agency / waiting for additional gas cylinder from 03/09/2005

India Review updated:
Dear Sir

I am Indane Consumer who got the connection on 12/04/2001from Maruti Indane Distributor, thirumangalam, Chennai.
Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration.
I booked for additional cylinder on the same agency 03/09/2005 which showed waiting list as 357.
After that, i got the connection transferred to guruvayurappan gas agency kodambakkam,chennai due to location transfer, and they asked me to register again for the additional cylinder which i did on 27/03/2006 with WL 2543

I am waiting for the additional cylinder from [protected] to till date.

N  6th of Jun, 2008 by
we want to new gas connection but he say new gas connection is closed why

location is chhattisgarh raipur

A  16th of Sep, 2008 by
I have taken a single cylinder HP gas connection on 03.06.06 from kawas (Surat) conn. no-44772790, consumer no-264004
my transfer was being to NTPC Vindhyanagar (distt. singrauli). I have given a application for doublre cylinder but not getting there. now I am posted to bhilai and transfer my gas connection Indane, consumer no 337333 from DISTRIBUTOR OF "ABHIYASH INDANE " Neharunagar near Krishna public school. I gave a application to his for double cylinder. but he refused for given double connection. he is telling that now double connection is not given.

(Akhilesh dubey)
Mob- 9425294125,
qtr. no- B/235, ST No- 6, smriti nagar, bhilai
N  20th of Jan, 2010 by
Dear Sir,

I have got first cylinder from Ravathi Gas Agency, Medavakkam, Chennai. But when I apply 2nd cylinder they said you will get it after 5 years.

I heard that 2nd cylinder is distributing to the customer, so I went to agency and asked them, They said now 2nd cylinder stopped. Why they behave like this.

N  7th of May, 2011 by

I have get a Indane gas connection on dated 10/03/2010. I want to a double cylinder. Please I want to know
about procedure .