Indane Gas Agency / waiting for additional gas cylinder from 03/09/2005

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

I am Indane Consumer who got the connection on 12/04/2001from Maruti Indane Distributor, thirumangalam, Chennai.
Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration.
I booked for additional cylinder on the same agency 03/09/2005 which showed waiting list as 357.
After that, i got the connection transferred to guruvayurappan gas agency kodambakkam,chennai due to location transfer, and they asked me to register again for the additional cylinder which i did on 27/03/2006 with WL 2543

I am waiting for the additional cylinder from 03-09-2005 to till date.

Comments

Yu
  6th of Jun, 2008

sir
we want to new gas connection but he say new gas connection is closed why

location is chhattisgarh raipur

yudhisther

Ak
  16th of Sep, 2008

I have taken a single cylinder HP gas connection on 03.06.06 from kawas (Surat) conn. no-44772790, consumer no-264004
my transfer was being to NTPC Vindhyanagar (distt. singrauli). I have given a application for doublre cylinder but not getting there. now I am posted to bhilai and transfer my gas connection Indane, consumer no 337333 from DISTRIBUTOR OF "ABHIYASH INDANE " Neharunagar near Krishna public school. I gave a application to his for double cylinder. but he refused for given double connection. he is telling that now double connection is not given.

(Akhilesh dubey)
Mob- 9425294125,
qtr. no- B/235, ST No- 6, smriti nagar, bhilai

Ak
  20th of Jan, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have got first cylinder from Ravathi Gas Agency, Medavakkam, Chennai. But when I apply 2nd cylinder they said you will get it after 5 years.

I heard that 2nd cylinder is distributing to the customer, so I went to agency and asked them, They said now 2nd cylinder stopped. Why they behave like this.

Akilan.

Sm
  7th of May, 2011

DEAR SIR

I have get a Indane gas connection on dated 10/03/2010. I want to a double cylinder. Please I want to know
about procedure .