Indane / Cooking LPG / long delay in delivering refilled gas cylinder!

1 India Review updated:

My cooking gas connection is with Indane from past 8 years. From last one and half year it is with M/S K.K. Gas Agency, Bangalore. My consumer number is 61865.

Everytime I book for refill it takes 10-15 days is providing the gas cylinder. On top of it the irony is agency says there has to be gap of 21 days from last delivery. I don't know who made this rule but if you add average 10 days of time taken for delivery it adds up to 21 + 10 + 10 = 41 days. Is thsi the fair rule.. Why not they count form booking date to booking date or delivery date to delivery date of gas cylinder for complying to such weird rules. I have a joint family and there is higher gas consumption in kitchen.

Despite several times I requested them to expedite the wait time from refill booking to delivery of refill cylinder the agency does not do anything to address this.

On top of it the delivery person will come and ask for home delivery charges as extra... Its really pathetic service... I have changed 5 Indane as agencies as I was moving from one place to other and this is worst among all...

Can something be done to address such problems and make the cooking gas supplier friendly with household consumers...

Regards..
-Shailesh, Bangalore

Comments

• Pr
      10th of Mar, 2008

I want indane gas distributer in NAVI SANGVI in PUNE

• Gu
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Hi,

My consumer number is 21934. From last couple of months, even I am suffering from same. This guy doesnt deliver gas on time and infact sometimes it takes more than a month for same. Couple somebody tell me, where to login a complaint for this K.K Indane, Iblur agency . I am realll fedp with this person.

Gunjan Dublish