IMVU / unfair banning

1 100 W Evelyn Ave Mountain View, United States Review updated:

I was a user if Imvu up until Monday, March 31. 2014. I had 2 accounts with Imvu. 1 was a creating account with over 600 items that I created and the other was just a normal account. I purchased Ap on both accounts and Vip on my creating account. From the time I started on IMVU which was in 2011 i have spent $ 5526.43 on my accounts.

On Friday, March 28/14 I went to log on to my account and I was not able to log on.I phoned Imvu and they told me to check my e-mail. I did and I received an email saying I was banned permanently for using a illegal Imvu client. I have never purchased or used an illegal Imvu client. So I knew that there is a mistake somewhere. As this was not the first time that this had happened. Last year in October my 2nd account got the same ban. And after 4 days of me calling and talking to Imvu and explaining to them that this was wrong, I received an e-mail apologizing and IMVU released my account. And now again exactly the same thing

After seeing the email on Friday I filled help ticket and called Imvu back and explained to them that since March 14th when the new update 500.00 came out I have been having extremely hard time logging into Imvu I would crashing at the start up screen and would try 20 times in a row to log in and I could not. I also did help tickets for that which I will attach to this email. So on top of me having such a hard time loading into Imvu they are trying to say that i was on Imvu with a illegal client. I'm sorry but that is not true.

I asked for proof or something to show me so I could understand what they were saying and all I kept getting is "NO we cant provide you with any evidence or proof". I am lost because I know I have not done anything wrong I do not own any illegal programs but no one is wanting to even listen. It was exactly the same thing last year when my 2nd account was banned. I asked to talk to a manager someone that could help me and actually listen and understand what I was saying. Rather than saying "No your account is gone and will not be re-activated. How can I accept that when I have done nothing wrong.

On Saturday March 29th I went to the program web page that is mentioned on the ban letter from Imvu in hopes to find an email or phone number to speak to someone because there has to be a way to prove this accusation is wrong. As it stands they have a chat window on their page. I asked them if there was a way that they can check if an avatar from Imvu was traceable and if they could trace my avatar if it was using their program I took a screen picture of our chat to show IMVU. They asked me my avatar name I gave them that and they answered with this long number that this avatar was not using their program. So now that I had actual proof that Imvu could see I was not lying. I sent it in as a help ticket. Only to be told that they would not accept my evidence from that program. I feel lost and I feel like the door is slammed in my face. I truly have done nothing wrong. I have receipts from all my textures I have purchased I don't need to steal. But this feeling of no one wanting to listen or believe me is horrible. So I asked to speak to a manager and they told me to call back Monday, March 31/2014.

I called back Monday March 31st only to have have the person say I already have read through your file and your account is not going to be reactivated. Without even questions or listening to what i was going to say. I'm sorry my account means a lot to me and I would not do anything to have my account taken away. It made no difference to this person he said were just going in circles and in the end I will not reactivate your account. I even told the guy I will give you permission for your specialist to log into my computer and check it for any illegal programs I have nothing to hide. His answer was "no we do not need to do that". I was in tears and I was very angry and I said to the Imvu manager "I guess I have no choice but to get legal help". And he said well I will be evaluating your 2nd account too. Not thinking anything of that I said go ahead I have nothing to hide.

Not even 10 minutes later my 2nd account was also disabled. That is what the manager ment when he said i'll be evaluating your 2nd account. I am speechless and extremely upset that I am being treated like this by IMVU. I have never in my life had to deal with anything like this. All I have been trying to do was show that I have not done what I am being accused of doing. A few minutes later I received 2 emails saying that my account was banned for using an illegal program on Imvu. WoW .. So as you can see he took my account because I said I was going to take legal action not because of any illegal program. I immediately called them back and I asked why this happened and the lady said your account is affiliated with the account that has used an illegal program so now it is also permanently banned. I am trying to find a lawyer to help me with this.I do have all the emails from Imvu and all the proof needed . There has to be some kind of a law against this. They basically stole both of my accounts. I would not be fighting this if I did what they are saying. But because I have Not I can not just allow them to do this. So if there is anyone that is reading this and can help please email me at smexxirave@gmail.com.

Ra
Apr 2, 2014

Comments

27th of Jun, 2014

Wow This is Absurd

• Xs
      19th of Sep, 2014

hello my avartar name is xStonerz i been hack then band i just want my account back imvu the age of my account was 20 the person changed my email everything help im imvu please

• Gu
      17th of Jul, 2017

That truly is very disappointing, they're the ones who provided the VIP to be paid, along with other stuff, and they wont even help. I hope you get both of your accounts back. It'd be a miracle if so.