IKEA / customer service

US Review updated:

Dear Management Team,
I have been sitting at home all day waiting on an order that I just found out has been back ordered on 11/21/17. My concern that I have is why wasn't I notified that this order would not be delivered by the estimated date? As you can see this order was placed on 11/2/17 so why is the order having to be ordered on 11/21/17? It would appear to me that you have placed the order when I submitted it on line so it would be ready for shipping on the estimated date. I had to call in 11/10/17 to find out why the money had not been deducted from my account. The representative informed me that the product would be shipped on 11/25/17 and wanted to know if I needed to have a confirmation call for delivery. I advised her I would be home all day. I have contractors set up to install this product and now I have to cancel them and still pay a fee. The representative on the phone was no help at all yet she offered me a gift card, really, you think that you failing to complete an order on line is going to give me trust and confidence you being able to handle another order. I fail to see why I was on hold for 35 minutes only to be informed that I would not get my order in a timely manner. I have enclosed the details below, so please explain to me one how this order is cheaper on line then in your store and two why it is delayed? I look forward to hearing from you.
Order number: [protected]
Billing address Ronald Worobel
7607 Benji Ridge Trail
34747, Kissimmee FL

r.[protected]@mail.com

Time of order: Nov 02 2017 - 8:01pm EDT
Delivery address Same as billing address

Delivery method: Truck ? The delivery company will confirm the final delivery date.
*Estimated delivery: Nov 25 2017 9:00am - 9:00pm

LILLÅNGEN
High cabinet with mirror door
$99.00

Taxes $14.85

Order Total $291.85

Ro
Nov 25, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 25, 2017

It was kind of the representative to offer you a gift card.