IHOP / very nasty and rude

As my husband, child, and I entered the door @ ihop the morning of 2/19/09 we never got greeted it was only asked booth or table.. we sat down and server never stated her name or anything just walked away.. about 5 minutes later she came and asked what we would like to drink my husband asked for coffee never did she offer a pot of it.. my child and I dranked sweet tea.. about 5 minutes later my husband had to yell "hey miss excuse me" can I have some water she brought a glass of water to the table and the glass was "very nasty" it looked like it had dried up boogers on it.. we had to get her attention again to bring antother glass of water due to that was nasty.. she finally did and asked what did we wana order not are you ready to order... we ordered and was sitting speaking amongst ourselves 30 minutes passed we finally got our food, the people that came in 10 minutes after us got theirs before us.. opened the silverware to eat and couldnt had to goo thru 3 sets and put the 3rd in a mug of hot water to clean before could eat with it.. do have pics of the nasty silverware and also have time of all that occured.. server was very rude, nasty, and acted as she didnt want to wait on anyone, over heard her say she needed to hurry up and go on break to smoke.. this is very rude and beleive me you will never have to worry bout me eating in another ihop.. this was not our first down fall with ihop but will be our last.. I would not care how many coupons, nor how much money you try to give back on this its not worth my time.. I would rather take the $30 I spent in there and eat a loaf of bread and bologna.. hope somebody has better luck with ihop than I did..

D  9th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Perhaps the loaf of bread and bologna is better for you than IHOP. u are probably black and not gonna tip her why would she wait on ur nasty [censor]? no reason for it. it seems like you knew all about copons and discounts so you have to be black who complains about food at ihop all the time... go eat at dennys or waffle house [censor]

IHOP Restaurants Logo IHOP Restaurants