IHOP RestaurantsI am complaining about glass in my pancakes

Do Dec 02, 2018 Lansing, Illinois, IL Review updated:

On 12/1/2018, Walter James and myself (Donevette Evans), went to IHOP, on 2430 173rd St, Lansing, IL 60438, about 5:30 PM, at 5:55 pm when Walter James was eating his pancakes a trick piece of glass was in between his teeth. I took a video of it and then I got the Manager, when she came she looked at everything on our table to find out where the glass came from.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lansing, Illinois, IL She asked us to pass her the syrup, when she took the top off the syrup, the top of the jar was broken, the piece of glass had broken off the jar and fell into the the syrup of course she didn't charge us for our meal, but that was very scary to us, Mr James is 68 and I am 66, he could have died. The Manager said she will be checking all of the jars, but I feel all of your Restaurants should check their jars. Because we will from now on. I love the way your Manager handled the situation. I'm having problems with sending my videos to big.

Comments

•   Dec 02, 2018

Trick or thick? Call corporate, tell them what the manager said and how well they did. Ask them to have all locations check their bottles each day for broken glass. Mention that you appreciate the free meal and would appreciate a gift card for a few meals. You’ll check the bottles yourself but love their food and want to return. Be polite and ask nicely and you’ll probably get a gift card for $50 as an apology.