IHOP / unsafe environment to work

1 EPPS BRIDGE PKWAYAthens, GA, United States Review updated:

Managers are always mistreating the employees and its ok with the bosses of them it seems because I was emloyeed with them over 3 yrs and half of the store is going thru the same thing and when I defended myself I got terminated.. one of the mngrs is even on a saved message on my phone cursing me out while intoxicated... they r going lawsuit thru lawsuit and act like they have no idea why...

Comments

• Ti
      31st of Jan, 2010

I have worked at ihops now for 2 1/2 years.as with any job it sucks.people write to corporate, some complain about not getting there hashbrowns well done.about not getting a straw, or that were not right there up their ###.maybe we should stand there with a napkin wiping their faces while they eat.you people complaining about every little thing calling the manager or e-mailing corporate, you people come in when its screaming busy and exspect servive to be the best.we well i work my butt off for you people im nice when i want to scream in your face, hurry up and order ive got 4 other tables that are real pain in the butt.so why dont you people try to be nice to, oh ya how about tipping us we run for you you people dont get it we dont get 10 bucks an hour we get 5 bucks!tip tip tip then youll get good service

27th of Feb, 2010

I've worked at the same location IHOP and have the same feelings. Terrible management to say the least, and they go through employees every week because of it. I've never been so disrespected by my employers and am upset with the maltreatment I've suffered. Also, the managers have cursed out customers and have no idea how to run a business.