Ieee Cigna Group Health Insurance / Deceptive marketing practices!
I have had Cigna group insurance with the IEEE for over 15 years. In December 2006, CIGNA determined that all members plus their dependents will be forced out of the group when the member turns 65, without regard to the age or health of the dependents. My 63 year wife will be forced out of insurance and into the state high risk pool. No delay time, no COBRA, just out. The risk pool is high cost, high deductible, and low coverage and will not cover her bipolar condition.
An IEEE member for over 38 years
More Ieee Cigna Group Health Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Cigna Healthcare - PHT program 
- Cigna - Rip off company 
- Cigna Healthcare - Termination 
- Cigna Disability - STD Denial 
- Cigna - A company without ethics and care 
- Cigna International - more robocalls than I can count
- Cigna International - insurance
- Cigna International - fsa
- Cigna International - denial of surgery even with submitted proof from 4 medical professionals
- Cigna International - locked fsa account