ICICI Lombard / non settlement of mediclaim

1 India Review updated:

I have already forwarded all the relevant documents to ICICI Lombard Health Insurance against Group Mediclaim Insurance , forwarded by My Principal Company M/s Om Logistics Limited but till date my claim has not been cleared , I Have enquired with their executive and found the still deficiecy shows that 1 Priscription supporting not sent to them 2 Why claim file submitted late

I have already forwarded the Prisciption details in the month of Dec only , and reason of Late submission also forwareded to them but still there is no response from their end. I have also given details to Mr. Vivek over mail on email - vivek.[protected]@icicilombard.com

Comments

• Sr
      17th of Jun, 2008

Total lose of premium amount, i got canceled lombard EMI priciple plan of 11, 300. You people deduct money from my creditcard. After cancellation of my polocy i am not get my money back. I am paying interest to my creditcard. I need refund amount and my creditcard intrest charges.

• La
      3rd of Jul, 2008
    ICICI Lombard - terrible service
    ICICI Lombard
    India
    www.icicilombard.com

I hold 2 Health Insurance policies (Family Floater Plan) with ICICI Lombard - that is my misery. One was purchased in 2017 & renewed in 2017. Then I wanted my child to be included in the plan to which ICICI Lombard refused. Hence, I had to buy another plan in 2017 March (again Family Floater) covering myself & my daughter. My first plan i.e older one came up for renewal in 2017. Since I made no claims to ICICI Lombard for last 2 years I was entitled for No Claim Bonus. But the company instead hiked my premium. On query, they simply reply that we have increased the premium as you are an old customer & now more benefits would be coming to you. Hence you can go anywhere & if you do, you lose all your benefits which you are entitled to after 2 years of policy. So either renew by paying higher premium or just go off and lose your benefits. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW BUT ADVISE OTHER CONSUMERS NOT BE FALL IN THE SAME TRAP AS THEY WOULD KNOW ONLY AFTER 2 YEARS. BETTER NOT TO GO FOR ICICILOMBARD - ADVISE FROM A SUFFERING CONSUMER.

• Md
      23rd of Nov, 2010
    ICICI Lombard - int'l health insurance - never made the payment
    ICICI Lombard
    Pennsylvania

My parents were visting from India and took ICICI Lombard as their travelling health insurance. They upfront disclosed their existing condition of High Blood Pressure and Diabetes, witha history of previous stroke.

Within a week of their visit, my father had a minor stroke and had to be taken to emergency. he was in ememrgency for 3 days and the hospital staff took great care of him. We were thankful that we had the insrance that covers visits to ER as it can be quiet expensive if you do not have insurance. This happened in April' 2017.

8 months have past since and despite repeated correspondence from the hostpital, us and our family, ICICI Lombard has not responded to any of our emails or invoices. We have US $28000.00 bill that we cannot pay from our pocket waiting to be cleared.

If anyone is even remotely thinking of getting ICICI policy for any reason, my strongest advice is please do not take it. You might as well flush your money down the toilet.