ICICI Lombard - Mumbai / false assurance of complimentary benefit!
I had purchased ICICI Lombard Car Insurance thru their Andheri; Mumbai (India) office in December'06 and had paid Rs.16250.00 as annual premium. On buying this policy from ICICI Lombard, I was assured of a complimentary Free Redemption Coupons of 3M of worth Rs.12000.00 and was told by ICICI Lombard's sales executive - Ms. Swati, that on availing the services, i don't have to pay any charges at all.
I was around to see that when I received the coupons (which they didn't deliver until 3 reminders were given); they were at 50% redemption only and NOT 100% redemption! When i took up this matter with Ms. Swati and her senior female officers; they flatly refused that such false commitment was given by Ms. Swati!
since there is no written assurance from her, now she & her colleagues are taking undue advantage and are jeopardizing my benefit of 100% redeeming the 3M coupons!
Two days back, when i told them that i wish to cancel the policy now due to this episode; I was told by Ms. Simaran that she will refund entire amount and today i.e. after 2 days, her senior Ms. Supriya is singing a different song by saying that if the policy is canceled; ICICI Lombard will deduct a sum of Rs.3000.00 as penalty!!!
This is an absolute breach of trust.
More ICICI Lombard - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme