ICICI Customer Service / customer harassment!

1 India Review updated:

My settlement was done in july 2005, verbally by the credit card division executives. Immediately i paid 20% of the settled amount. But till today bank has not posted me my settlement letter. Rather they are sending every month statement bill putting all the penalties.

I have also the agreed settled amount in many installments. But the bank is telling that no settlement was done, & i have to pay full amount. Now bank has given me notice & making rough phone calls. On 14 march ms. Neha (+[protected]) talked to me in a very vulgar way on my mobile.

I think icici credit card division is totally not responding to customer needs. I am surprised how they are growing.

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Mar, 2007

I have a credit card from ICICI bank. I had requested for an internet account number and password since more than a month, both verbally and through their site. Every time I speak to them, I get an assurance that it has been sent or it should be coming in next seven days. But it never comes. Yes I do receive bills in time every time. Getting through to speak to a customer care rep is a nightmare. You keep listening to their recorded customer cheating schemes and it is very difficult to get through them. I have now decided to get rid of my card by breaking it into pieces. My advice to every one is do not repeat "DO NOT" get fleeced by ICICI. It has one of the worst customer services. You know what is their slogan??? "Hum Hain Na" meaning "We are there for you". Yes they are there...but to torment and torture you once you get entangled in their schemes.

BE MILES AWAY FROM ICICI

• Vi
      30th of Jul, 2007

ICICI Prudential = Mental Torture + Harassment by ICICI's Employees.

I opted for an ICICI Prudential policy on the month of 07/06/2007, a Cheque (Cheque # 285133, Cheque amount 50,000/-) was collected from my house by Mr. Sandeep Passi (Asst. manager, ICICI Bank, Shalimar Bagh Branch). It was promised to me that the Policy papers will be delivered to me in next 4-5 business days. It has been almost two months, and no policy papers were delivered to me. I have been trying to follow up with Mr. Sandeep Passi and Piya Jigwani (Branch Manager, ICICI Bank, Shailmar Bagh) regarding the same. All the time I was being informed that Policy will be delivered within a day or so, but unfortunately the policy has not been delivered to as yet.

During all this time, when I was following up with Piya & Sandeep, I spend sleepless nights and was mentally tortured to the limit where a normal person will go crazy, since I have never spent this much money in any of so called TAX savers schemes. During this hypertensive situation, I grew a Skin problem which appears during tension and/or lack of sleep… called Urticaria. I’m currently perusing my medication from Dr. Gulshan Verma (R/O 46, D.A Flats, Nimri Colony, Ashok Vihar, Phase 4).

Finally on 18/07/2007 when I could not take any more, I called Ms. Piya Jigwani on her mobile phone. She her self confessed that ICICI has mentally torched me, and also that there has been a lack of initiatives from ICICI Prudensial’s end. And also that ICICI Prudensial is refusing to send any Policy Papers to the Branch Office, in Shalimar Bagh.

As if this was not enough, on 28/07/2007, a Rahul from ICICI Prudensial called me on my Mobile Phone. My mother picked up the call and he claimed that we have returned the policy, although it’s a utter lie. In addition to that he disrespected my mother by saying that she is a liar. He called me from his Mobile number +91-9212196360. Later that night, he called me again form +91-11-27554550 and started abusing me and threatening me with my life. Also he threatened to kill my family. I reported the same to Mr. Sandeep & Ms. Piya, and as per our telephonic discussion they told me that they don’t know any person called Rahul.

12th of Sep, 2007

credit card no 4477580002172002
    valid from 05/00 to 05/07 new card I have received latest card which card I have is not valid Receiving the monthally bills regularly I put the cheque on 7th August in the sky box at petrol pump opposite Siddhi Vinayak at Prabhadevi but that is not reflected in subsequent bills and I was charged Rs.350/- as late fee charges as such no body has proofs that the cheque is dropped in the drop box so without my mistake I am fined I want justice

• Ha

B-157 NEHRU VIHAR ,
    KARAWAL NAGAR,
    NEAR DURGA VIHAR
    DELHI-94
    SO PLEASE CHANCE THE ADDRESS TO MINE. WHICH YOU HAVE IN YOUR RECORD.
    PLEASE REPLY.

• Ku
      28th of Sep, 2007

i have two policies in the name of my children Mis Monika Singh and vikramjeet SIngh having policieis No 03104494 and 03099640 respectively of LIFE TIME SUPER and Iam paying premeir @ 1500/- each monthly. But I have not receipet of the same for the last two months. You are requested to send me the receipts of the said polcies on my folow ing add:- C-2251-52 Sushant Lok, Phase-I Gurgoan(Haryana) 122001

• Ra
      8th of Apr, 2008

I have a car loan # LADEL0001168845 for which I paid regular payments for 59 months and for one month payment was not taken from my bank account or it might have bounched. I kept extra money in my account for them to take it again. Now I came to know for amount of 5382 I am being charged 4112 as penalty for something I am not ever aware of. I had money sitting in my bank account but it was not taken. I am very frustrated with kind of charges being put on my account.

I did not get any email and nor any notice. This is really on part of bank to treat good customer like this.

-Rajeev

22nd of May, 2008

MY CAR LOAN NUMBER :-LUSUR00003519018 MAHENDRABHAI KANJIBHAI VAGHASIYA.MY LOAN IS COPMLITED IN MARCH.ALL INSTOLMENT ARE FULLY PAID BY ME.MY NOC AND GEURANTY CHEUQE NOT RECIVE RIGHT NOW.SO PLEASE SEND MY NOC AND CHEUQE IMMEDIATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

27th of Oct, 2008

Well don't worry their loan department is worse than the Credit card department. No one will give you an answer. If you go to the Bank[Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore ] the lady in charge of loans will only help you if you want a loan but for any other queries she will ask you to call Customer services.
    They are no good either cause they just want finish their call.

Therefore I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH ICICI EVER AGAIN.

27th of Oct, 2008

Dear ###s,

I have been an ICICI customer since August 2007, when I signed up for a Personal Loan.

I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking B&H and drinking vendor-coffee on the bog in your office.

My initial query was cancelled without warning or notice, resulting in my spending an entire Saturday sitting on my fat ### waiting to reach you. I spent a further 57 minutes listening to your infuriating hold music, and the even more annoying Scottish robot woman telling me to look at your helpful website... how? I alleviated the boredom to some small degree by playing with my testi*les for a few minutes - an activity at which you are no-doubt both familiar and highly adept.

I am still waiting for my information. I have made 9 telephone calls on my mobile to your no-help line this week, and have been unhelpfully transferred to a variety of disinterested individuals, who are it seems also highly skilled bollock jugglers.

I have been informed that a telephone line is available (and someone will call me back), that no telephone line is available (and someone will call me back), that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been cut off), that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been redirected to an answer machine informing me that your office is closed), that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not a telephone line is available (and then been redirected to the irritating Scottish robot woman... and several other variations on this theme.

Doubtless you are no-longer reading this letter, as you have at least a thousand other dissatisfied customers to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important testicle-moments to attend to. Frankly I don't care; it's far more satisfying as a customer to voice my frustrations in print than to shout them at your unending hold music. Forgive me, therefore, if I continue.

I thought HUTCH were [censored], that they had attained the holy piss-pot of god-awful customer relations, that no-one, anywhere, ever, could be more disinterested, less helpful or more obstructive to delivering service to their customers. That's why I chose ICICI, and because, well, there isn't anyone else is there?

How surprised I therefore was, when I discovered to my considerable dissatisfaction and disappointment what a useless shower of ### you truly are. You are sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum - incompetents of the highest order. HUTCH - wankers though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy puss-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy.

Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of service from you. I suggest that you do likewise, and cease any potential future attempts Contact me for the services which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to deliver

- any such activity will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief - although these feelings will quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps a small measure of bemused rage.

Have a nice day - may it be the last in you miserable short life, you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of tw*ts,

Yours psychotically

• Rk
      5th of Nov, 2008

MALPRACTISE IN MOUNT ROAD ICICI PRU BRANCH CHENNAI TAMIL NADU
    the minimum qualification of advisor is +2 but Mr k.Rajesh kannan emp no:(523440)manager. made malpractises for joining a new advisor by name lava kumar advisor code(733239) who completed only 8th standard.Mr k. rajesh kannan prepared a duplicate certificate for Mr.kava kumar advisor code(733239)and made him join him as an advisor so kindly consider this matter as a serious and take necessary action on him
    thanking you
    r.kumaresan

• Ra
      7th of Nov, 2008

my name is ravindra ushakola i have applyed for icici credit card & verify done plz tell me status

• Pr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

DEAR MADAM/SIR,
    I, PROSENJIT HALDER, A HELTH SAVER POLICY HOLDER OF ICICI PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMP. MY POLICY NO. IS 11658733, AND MY APPLICATION NO IS HS00491896.
    IN MY POLICY CERTIFICATE THE DATE OF BIRTH IS WRONGLY PRINTED AS 22/09/1984 INSTEAD OF MY ORIGINAL DATE OF BIRTH WHICH IS 22/10/1984 ACCORING TO MY MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS PAN CARD.MY PAN NO. IS ADJPH3458F.MY AGENT WAS FILL UP THE FORM AND GAVE THE WRONG ENTRY.

I ALSO CREATED A COMPLAIN AT KAKURGACHI BRANCH ON 21/04/2009 AT NEAR ABOUT 5.30 P.M..AND ALSO HAVEN'T GET THE LIST OF NETWORK HOSPITAL.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEPS.PLEASE GIVE REPLY FOR MY SATISFACTION.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    PROSENJIT HALDER
    VILL-SUBUDDHIPUR BELTALA (NASKARPARA), P.O.+P.S.-BARUIPUR, WARD NO.- 13, DIST.-24 PGS(S), KOLKATA-700144, NEAR BARUIPUR PVC CENTRE.