ICICI Bank / nri account

ICICI Bank is the worst bank in India, maybe the world. They hire total idiots with no brains. It took me more than one month to get my money transferred to the US. That also after I got a connection in thee bank. Now, I am trying to close my account for two months. I have filled the forms three times, even visited the branch. Impossible to deal with the [censored]s.

• Updated by Infinite3049, Jul 05, 2018

ICICI is the worst bank I have ever dealt with in my whole life. I am not sure if they recruit [censored]s or take average people and turn them into [censored]s. It is impossible to reason with them. The bureaucracy is worse than the Government of India. I had a terrible time getting my money from the bank. Even worse was to close the account.

In
Jul 31, 2018

Comments

• Sb
      Dec 19, 2018

Hi I am UK NRI and have NRI PINS & Non-PINS account with ICICI Bank. The brochure tells me that I can perform IPO dealings. But ICICI has disabled the option in my account. When ever I query, they tell me ICICI does not allow IPO for UK NRIs. No body tells me the how do invest in IPO shares Bonds or Mutual Funds.
    Is RBI Rules or SEBI Rules are different for different country NRIs?
    I am fed up of having a DMat account with ICICI, they behave as if they are controlling the finance for India.
    I am exploring other options with other Banks for this facility.
    Thanks.