ICICI Bank / Kodak / beware of kodak offer of emi
I have purchased a Kodak Digital Camera through ICICI bank credit card. The bank and kodak has advertised in almost all the news paper about this offer that if you purchase using card the amount will be converted to 24/36 EMIs.
I have purchased the camera on 22/04/07 and made the payment through credit card by using 24 EMI option.
The option is clearly printed on my bank slip. But now the bank has refused to convert this amount of 8999/- into 24 EMI. There reply was that the merchant "Central Studio Bhopal" may not be having proper machine for swapping the card in EMI mode.
On contacting the merchant he showed me the machine and confirmed that the option is available and
he had rightly selected 24 EMI as printed on my card.
I am regular user of the card since last 3 years but this experience has shaken my confidence on the ICICI Credit cards.
The Kodak advertised this scheme in many national news papers. I am posting this to alert other customer to doubly sure before doing any transaction.
More ICICI Bank / Kodak Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam