ICICI Bank / harassing calls to my known people

1 India Review updated:

My name is Deboshri Roy. I live in USA. I have an issue to discuss with you.

Icici bank is calling my relatives & other known people from their
database and using abusive language. This is highly not acceptable.

After many verbal warnings, they are continuously calling my people
from different names & abusing them.

Icici Bank is not supposed to call people and harass like this.
Receiving calls from the following numbers: +[protected],
+[protected].

I am out of country. I am contactable through this e-mail id roydeboshri@gmail.com

De
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Dec, 2006
    Icici Bank - Can't open account
    India

Today i can't open my ICICI direct.com and i suffer big loss that i can't buy a share and sell my share.

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2007

I have a savings account with citibank and it provides an excellent facility to purchase and sell MFs online. Try it out

• Ta
      7th of Oct, 2007
    Icici Bank - No statements provided on time to keep track of payments
    India

I am not getting my statements for the usage of my credit card and unnecessary late charges are added in my amount for the same. My Complaint is that they should provide the statements on the usage of cards to keep the track and to made payments on time so that neither the company nor the client faces the problems.

Taranjeet Kaur

29th of Nov, 2007
    Icici Bank - Unlawful practice

Sir,
    I have visited ICICI bank branch at Kothrud,Pune,(India) to deposite cheque for credit card payment.To my surprise staff there have refused to issue me receipt for the cheque.Can you clarify why I am not getting receipt for depositing cheque.

• Ra
      3rd of Mar, 2008
    Icici Bank - Pathetic costumer service!
    www.icicibank.com

I have complained about my e fund transfer, (It delayed for 3 weeks, Until today it is not credited), I don’t get fruitful answer and guidance on what to do if not received. I can here that it is transferred from ICICI bank. But it never reached in the beneficiary’s bank. Still fight with bank to trace it out, god only know when it is going to get it.

8th of Apr, 2008

my saving statement not received by mail up to yet

complaint code-sr61593350

• Po
      10th of Aug, 2008
    Icici Bank - TRANSFER OF IMINT
    SERVICE
    google.com

Dear sir
    You have mentioned that 733 points have been transfered to imint what does this mean? What exactly is imint is all about?
    Can we use this imint card for any purchase of any household items in any departmental store just like the credit card?
    Please inform us about this.
    Thanking you,
    Poorna n kalingarajan

• Su
      28th of Oct, 2008
    Icici Bank - Model Town III Branch
    ICICI Bank Model Town III Branch
    India

The ICICI Bank model town III brach is worst and I had a worst experience with this branch, Theyc harge every quater 843 INR even though I have a quaterly balance of 10, 000 INR and they charge without any reason .

I had 5 accounts with ICICI and Model Town III Delhi - 110009 Branch work differently then any one else

• Mr
      1st of Sep, 2009
    Icici Bank - DEBITING THE FULL AMT INSTEAD OF DEBITING IN INSTALLMENT BASIS
    SMV ASSOCIATES ( AUDITING )
    icici.com

Dear Sir,
    We wish the closure of the accounts of above, due to wrong debit transaction, a lump sum of Rs.6881 in favour of ICICI LAMBARD GIC LTD (MUMBAI), dated – 18/07/2009 instead of debiting it in easy installments…
    This has happened after a lot of phone conversation by your authorities…
    with regards
    G.SABAPATHI.

2nd of Sep, 2009

Hi – We're from ICICI and are sorry to hear of your experience. Please write to us with your account and contact details at care@icicibank.com. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

29th of Oct, 2009
    Icici Bank - Balance Problem
    India

My A/c No. is 629401523807, actually I had balance around 15000 in my bank, But today 29-10-09, I widrawled 500 Rs. from ATM, But now my total Balance is Showing only 6047 rs. only. can I know whats the problem my be happen?

1st of Nov, 2009

Dear Swapna,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

• Am
      6th of Dec, 2009
    Icici Bank - N.O.C. against vechicle loan
    icici bank
    India

i have purchased a hero honda glamour bike reg. no. RJ-14SV 8168 Chessis No 06MAWC09699 Engine No. - 06MASM10060 by taking loan from icici bank. I have been deposited all E.C.S. but till todey they have not provided me N.O.C.

7th of Dec, 2009

Dear Amit,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

• Su
      2nd of Jun, 2010
    Icici Bank - unauthorised deduction
    ICICI BANK

Dear Sir
    I have a salary account in ICICI BANK New friends colony New Delhi Ac no-000000544589

Kidnly note dated -25-05-2010 my account was credited Amount-5000
    shocked at the moment suddenly my account was debited with R.s-3000
    What is this nonsense.
    Kindly justifiy .

Sujit Srivastava

3rd of Jun, 2010

Hi Sujit.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We will be contacting you soon in order to rectify the errors in your bank account.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

8th of Jun, 2010

Dear Sapna,

We tried getting in touch with you but were unable to speak with you. Please email us at care@icicibank.com and we'll be glad to assist you.

• Ko
      11th of Aug, 2010
    Icici Bank - They are passing the blame on each other and avoiding any response
    icicibank.com

Cash withdrawn from ATM of Axis Bank of C Block Janakpuri but cash not disbursed due to over thickness and the machine pulled back the entire cash. ATM Debit card is of ICICI Bank, B Block Janakpur. Complaint raised through SR No 110909487 dated 1st July (same day) to credit my account for Rs. 20, 000/-, But till date no response. They are passing the blame on each other and avoiding any response. How to get back my money without further delay.

• Pa
      18th of Aug, 2010
    Icici Bank - Deducted rs 110.30 as transaction charges
    icicibank.com

I withdraw cash of rs 3400 from ICICI ATM at dwarka on 11 May 2010. when i checked mini statement rs 110.30 deducted as transaction charges. as per RBI guidelines no fee will be deducted on third party transaction. My account is with HDFC bank. please tell me how i can get my 110.30 back from ICICI.

19th of Aug, 2010

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have made a note of your complaint number and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.