ICICI Bank / scam charges
I work for Infosys and has the salary account in icici bank#[protected]. On 31st December 2007, an amount of RS.3000/- got debited from my account saying "TP ICICI PRULIFE". But till now I never had an ICICI Prudential policy. Since then I have been calling customer care numbers of both ICICI BANK and ICICI PRUDENTIAL. Neither of them responded in a proper way and tried escaping guiding me to the each other, saying that the issue doesn't belong to them. What a joke??? Both of them are a part of icici group and none will take the responsibility :(
Then I started mailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org but they ask me for the details of the transaction and will say "we will revert in a week" but they never came back with a response. Till now I have mailed them around 30-35 times.
I got vexed up following up with them for the last 6 months. Is there any way to get away from these kind of situations.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme