ICICI Bank / scam charges

1 India Review updated:

I work for Infosys and has the salary account in icici bank#[protected]. On 31st December 2007, an amount of RS.3000/- got debited from my account saying "TP ICICI PRULIFE". But till now I never had an ICICI Prudential policy. Since then I have been calling customer care numbers of both ICICI BANK and ICICI PRUDENTIAL. Neither of them responded in a proper way and tried escaping guiding me to the each other, saying that the issue doesn't belong to them. What a joke??? Both of them are a part of icici group and none will take the responsibility :(

Then I started mailing lifeline@iciciprulife.com and grouplife@iciciprulife.com but they ask me for the details of the transaction and will say "we will revert in a week" but they never came back with a response. Till now I have mailed them around 30-35 times.

I got vexed up following up with them for the last 6 months. Is there any way to get away from these kind of situations.

Thanks,
Kiran.

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Jun, 2009

Bavoyyy... kekalu puttinchav kada...

niku biscuit lu veyademee telsu anukuna... kani inta serious ga pekadatavani ipude telsindi...