ICICI Bank / fraud in saving salary account

1 India Review updated:

I Mr. Deepak Ghosalkar, having salary saving account in ICICI bank ( punawadi, 167-c, Dr. Ambedkar rd, Dadar T.T., Mumbai-14), and my account number is [protected].On 5th feb08 my account got debited for Rs.28, 283.07/- against credit card payment No.[protected] without my permission and any notice.
When it came to my noticed related this complaint, I have been to my branch 14th feb08.and i met branch manager( Mr.sourav kumar - Contact no.24116203/ 6205)but without taking any action, he suggested me to go to different branch and department.
In my life I have never applied for any credit card also i have not done any single transaction, still my account got debited.So due to not received any kind of support and co-operation from branch manager, i have launched a FIR in Matunga police station on 15th Feb 2008.on the same day, i got a call from Andheri (e), J.B.Nagar branch( Recovery dept.) from Miss.Kiran shinde (contact no: 67709248) and she promised that she will take action and amount will get credited in 5 working days but till the date, I have not received any credit in my account.
So requesting you to take strict and legal action against this fraud .and help me to get credit in my account as soon as possible.waiting for ur immediate reply and action.

Reagrds
Deepak Ghosalkar

Comments

• Ka
      12th of May, 2008

MNI Credit Report is charging my credit card. I want to cancel and not use this service any more.
    Unfortunitly, I can not find where to cancel this service. I would like your help.