ICICI Bank / forged signature

The UBP form wasn't filled by me and some ICICI executive has done forged signature of mine on the form. I am not sure how did he get my LIC Policy Number. I have written a mail to ICICI bank, but there is no reply so far. Never trust ICICI Bank!

A  10th of Feb, 2007 by
I transferred over $20,000 Can. from ING to ICICI and I knew when it actually left ING. Assuming a 2 day electronic lag I knew when it should have arrived at ICICI. They showed it as arriving over a month later. Repeated calling, waiting on hold listening to their inane self promotion and squelching music, over and over. First they stick to their arrival date, then they back date a little and add a little money to my account. I just got off the phone and told them I will never call them again and they better have the correct amount in my account this week. I will transfer it out, never do business with them again, and tell everyone I know about their idiocy...or if they continue on with their inability to do simple math, I will get a Canadian News team's interest.

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank