ICICI Bank / credit card complaint
I am Ashok Kumar Raniwal. My Mobile no. is [protected] .I am being threatened continuously by icici bank credit card.
They are pressurising me for the payment.
I have already paid all the amount by doing settlement. ICICI bank credit card has showed overdraft
in my icici saving a/c ([protected]). Due to this my other bank installments are getting bounced
because the money which i deposite in bank is withdrawn by the icici bank credit card department.
In this way i am suffering double loss. I took settlement of icici bank credit card in Nov.07, for which
they got 3 cheques from me, the cheques numbers are 068657/dt.28.01.09, 068658/dt.28.02.09 and 068659/dt.
03.12.08. These cheques have been cleared from my a/c no. [protected](ICICI Bank saving a/c). ICICI bank
has sent me a sattlement letter whose ref. No. is ICN01DEL/112008/10633/2 and it has been signatured by
Mr. Ashish Kakar on authorised signatory. I am sending you the copy of this letter & receipt through
scanning. ICICI credit card has troubled me and my family a lot. Pls save our lives from them. Due to this
i am not working my job properly and also icici bank have been debited my a/c of Rs.4141.66/dt.02.07.09 after
all settlement. In this regarding i have sent a massage through mobile to Mr. Niladri but he didn't give me
any response and i have also gone to SD Tower of ICICI Bank credit card at Rohini, New delhi. I met Mr Rajesh
there but he didn't give me proper response his landline number is 011-[protected]. Pls help me...
Thanks n Regards
Ashok Kumar Raniwal
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account