IC Systems / harassment to the third degree!
I too have fallen prey to the incompetent representatives at IC Systems. Two years ago I was hospitalized with a serious heart condition. My health care provider somehow obtained incorrect information regarding my insurance provider. After contacting them (several times) to give them correct information, they continued to submit claims to an insurance company I had never heard of. Was that MY fault? I think not. Then, for about a year, I heard nothing from them. One day I received a notice from IC stating the account had been turned over to them for collection, and I needed to pay immediately. I explained to them what had taken place, and advised them I was going to contact my insurance company to see if I could get assistance in settling the account. A day or so later, another representative called me at 8:30 p.m. (isn't there a cutoff time for these calls?) and proceeded to yell at me, call me a liar, and continuously interrupt me when I tried to speak. I am still in the process of getting this account settled, and pray that once it is settled, they will leave me alone. I've considered seeking legal advice, but what would/could they do to help? These people need to go back to primary school and learn how to treat others with respect.
More IC Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services