IC Systems / False account info

PO BOX 64378Saint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888) 735-0516

This company has purchased a sprint account i had 10 years ago. The original bill from sprint was included in my 2001 filing and has been released since 2003. How can these sorry so an sos do this to me? I need some advice.

Comments

Ke
  29th of Apr, 2008
Send them a cease and disist order do not send them any money or you will reastablish the debt
if its 10 years old its a time bared debt that means they cant do anything
Sh
  23rd of May, 2008
That may be a Sprint thing. I know they were sued a few years ago for over charging a bunch people on minutes. I had a spint phone a year or 2 before this happened and I remember they jacked my bill up like $125 and I never went over my minutes. I paid it like an idoit not knowing what to do.
their reporting is messed up or something. Thay proably sent an illlegitmate debt over to a collection agency. Dont pay it the last perosn was right it will reastablish the debt, just send a letter disputing it to IC Systems. They will send it back over to Sprint and Sprint will be required to send you an explanation of the debt, send Sprint a letter to.
B
  20th of Feb, 2010
Internet / Phone Bullies
Because attempting that ### face to face could be downright detrimental to your health.

Just Trolling :0)