IC Systems, Inc. / wrong number/continue to call
This company began calling my home on July 12, 2008. The second time their ID showed up, I decided to answer it even though I had no idea who they were or what they wanted. Since my son is on the road a lot, I felt I should answer it in case there was an emergency of some sort. I said, "Hello ... hello" (automated call). This woman comes on and asks for "Mary". I said you have the wrong number. She said, "You're not Mary?" No, I am not Mary. She asked me to verify my phone number by saying it out loud so it could be recorded, then it would be deleted from the system. Well I did, and guess what? They didn't delete it from the system. In one week they had called more than 21 times. They called again while I was at home and I answered it again. Voice on the other line sounded much like the first lady. Since my conscience bothered me after the first call, I sweetly told her again there was no Mary at that number and I hung up. Called again yesterday. This time it's a guy on the line. He asks for "Mary" and I say you have the wrong number for the third time. He asks me to verify my number out loud. I say "no." You have the number in your database so I don't see a need for that. He is screaming at me telling me YOU HAVE TO REPEAT THE NUMBER but I hang up. Does this qualify for harassment? My next step is filing a complaint against this company with the FTC. If they continue my next call will be to the local prosecuting attorney to find out what actions I should take.
More IC Systems, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services 
- IC System - imaginary bill!!!