IC Systems / horrific customer service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

IC Systems was hired by Chase to collect a debt from myself. I spoke with several customer service reps and I was assured that all communication was being documented in my file. In the day and age of electronic identity theft, it's normal for skepticism from customers in giving personal information like social security and checking account numbers over the phone. I was also told on several occasions that once the debt was paid brought to current I would stop receiving constant calls. (I'm talking 2 to 3 times in an hour)

I gave my payment information to a C.S. rep and was told that I was current and would receive a letter of receipt in 5 business days. The following day I received yet another call, more harsh this time asking again for information to rectify account. I told them that I'd already paid my amount and received a reference number. The rep said there was nothing documented in the account, although I was told it would be. I spoke with someone who claimed to be a Supervisor, told him of my dilemma and he told me that was my problem and my fault. I asked for his name, because he obviously wasn't giving me the level of respect I felt I deserved and he told me that he would not give me his name. I asked again and he laughed. (Can you believe that!)

Regardless, somehow the amount was extracted from my account. So, they obviously don't know how to adequately run their business and I am honestly surprised they have such a large client while conducting business like this.

Mb

Comments

• Up
      23rd of Sep, 2010

I just received a call from IC Systems company demanding that I remit in full what I owed the bank. I intend to make 3 payments to clear it . Tup. I am disabled and not living in my own home. I pay rent and other bills and make copayments for my doctor visits and medicines, which are many. My health is failing. This lady calls me and is arguing with me on the phone, telling to do this or that. She gave me an address and phone number in St. Paul, MN to send my payment. I hung up on them and will block this # from my phone. I will deal directly to my bank, I will not send them a dime. They were very rude and almost gave me a heart attack over the phone. They should be turned over to the BBB for crude tactics and unprofessional like phone manners. I was very upset and will not deal with them again.!!!