I.C. Systems / how to stop the calling?
I am 13 years old and during the day since it is summer break, I am babysitting my 10 year old sister. I.C. Systems repeatedly calls looking for our father and when I tell them he is not home, they ask for his cell number. I refuse to give them this info and the lady begins to be rude. I hang up immediately, but they always call back. I have been woken up at 10:30 at night by one of their calls, and I am getting tired of it. We normally don't answer, but the phones with(as I wrote this they called again!) Caller ID are in a completely different part of the house, so I just pick up the phone with no Caller ID and hope its not I.C. Systems. Is there ANY way to stop these calls?
More I.C. Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services 
- IC System - imaginary bill!!! 
- I.C.System - charges for service not used