IC Systems / harassing, relentless phone calls
IC Systems has been calling 7 days / wk for about 2 months now with harassing phone calls. My wife answered the phone one time, and they asked about a credit card we do not have. Within 2 questions, they were asking for Social Security information, which she refused to give. Because she refused to give any further information, they said they would continue to call and call. And they have. Listing their numbers on the "Do Not Call Registry" doesn't work. They use a variety of phone numbers. They easily call between 5-10 times a day. At least caller ID allows us to never have to pick up when they call.
More IC Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services