IC Systems / harassment

They call me a work and threaten me they call me all hours of day and night via computer at least 10 to 14 times a day. I tried talking to them they just get rude and explain how they can take my house and I could lose my job etc... It's harassment abuse.

They tell me they don't care they have the law on their side and they will ruin my life they made it clear. They get bonus and commission off every cent they collect.

Bi

Comments

• Va
      15th of Oct, 2008

I C Systems has continued harassed me about a bill that I verified with the provider doesn't exist. They have confused me with another person with my same name that lived in Virginia in the last ten years.

I have mentioned this to these people, again and again, that I have verified with the provider that I don't owe them any money. However, they have continued to use harsh language and threaten me. Their conduct and practices are totally improper and should not be allowed to do business.

They also did this with the State of Virginia claiming I never filed a tax return. I just received a letter from the Treasurer of the state stating my account was in good standing.

• Hn
      16th of Oct, 2008

A company call Allied Data Have a Collector to call my home 3x in one back to back because I do not knnw the person he was calling I try to expalin to the young I just rec'vd this number He kept. cussing me out, also my daughter pick up the other phone he curse her out to. I stop him the first time he had the wrong#. I call the company and spoke with Operation Mgr. No help. he just brush me off the said he took # out . That not good enough .

• Sh
      26th of Nov, 2008

These are the rudest people I have ever talked to. They have made comments to my kids, which is totally unexceptable. They are rude from the first moment you call except for a lady named Latasha, she was very helpful and tried to help. I explained to them I had accepted a settlement and now they are trying to say that is no good and have doubled the amount. They should be put out of business. Calling my house then my cell phone within a minute of each other. Several times a day. This use to be harassment.

• Ji
      3rd of Dec, 2008

They call almost constantly, and I finally picked up to tell them to put me on the do not call list to ask for my grandfather, who passed away recently.
    I tell them he passed away and they start asking for his power of attorney. We never had any dealings with them, and don't plan to.
    The calls come about four times a day.