IC Systems / unprofessional behavior!
I was contacted by IC Systems in regards to a past credit card debt. I lost my job in Dec 2006 and now have an outstanding balance. After trying to make payment arrangements I was assured by TWO SUPERVISORS that I would not be contacted until I called them on the date we agreed on to make a payment. IC Systems continues to call me and when I talk to a different supervisor, it feels they are saying everything they want just short of calling me a "deadbeat." When I call the company and ask to speak with the same supervisor that was working with me... the company can't find them or that supervisor is off. I realize they are trying to collect a debt, but there are situations that arise that are beyond an individuals control. I lost my job and I am making less than a third of what I was making... why not try and work with person instead of belittling them by telling them, "you applied for the credit card, now you owe them money, you should pay them." IC System is 100% unprofessional!
More IC Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services