IC Systems / Unprofessional behavior!

United States Review updated:
I was contacted by IC Systems in regards to a past credit card debt. I lost my job in Dec 2006 and now have an outstanding balance. After trying to make payment arrangements I was assured by TWO SUPERVISORS that I would not be contacted until I called them on the date we agreed on to make a payment. IC Systems continues to call me and when I talk to a different supervisor, it feels they are saying everything they want just short of calling me a "deadbeat." When I call the company and ask to speak with the same supervisor that was working with me... the company can't find them or that supervisor is off. I realize they are trying to collect a debt, but there are situations that arise that are beyond an individuals control. I lost my job and I am making less than a third of what I was making... why not try and work with person instead of belittling them by telling them, "you applied for the credit card, now you owe them money, you should pay them." IC System is 100% unprofessional!
Jo

Comments

Br
  31st of Jan, 2008
You put yourself in that position, every creditor gives you 60 days to pay your bill before they place it in collection just become more responsible and dont spend they money you dont have and cant pay back.
Ke
  13th of Feb, 2008
I disagree with Aaa. I hope you never know what it is like to loose your job or have a death in the family. Do you honestly think people like owing money to companies. NO THEY DON'T. Things happen. These people who work at the collection companies are the most uneducated buch of people in the world. They are rude and useless. So Aaa, hope you never know what it's like to go through a touch time and have to deal with one of these ### brains.
B
  20th of Feb, 2010
Internet / Phone Bullies
Because attempting that ### face to face could be downright detrimental to your health.

Just Trolling :0)