Hyundai India / i10 central lock does not work
Bought Hyundai i10 from Trident Bangalore and dealer gave central locking as goodie and is given one yr warranty. Unfortunately, like all freebie, this thing went for a toss just after a month. In fact, so many times, it was unlocked w/o my knowledge. Called Dealer several times and dealer even took my car 5-7 times using my GAS expense and off course usage of vehicle in busy bangalore by dealer. No luck so far, Sales Agent does not return calls. Hyundai keeps calling me to check how is the service and they have guts to request me to give full marks for their service which is joke.
One thing is sure, customer care in INDIA is among the most lousy in the world.
Vehicle No KA 02 MD 9512
More Hyundai India Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics
- Hyundai Canada - warranty coverage