Hyundai / i20 2014 1400 fluid automatic

1 Hyundai LephalaleJohannesburg Lephalale, South Africa

Have been having the following problem when my vehicle is cold. The Brake pedal becomes Hard. At times when switching the engine off when it is still cold the engine runs on. If then left overnight it will misfire for a while and you get a strong smell of unburnt fuel. Very occasionally the steering loses its power assistance. The problem is that this is intermittent which I fully understand can be challenging to trace. Hyundai have failed to supply all warranty documents regarding my problems after numerous requests. They also have not provided diagnostic printouts as requested. Why, I don`t understand. Instead they try and tell me that they will now strip and quote. Is this to intimidate me and fob me off or what is the meaning of this. They advised me to report my case to the motor ombudsman. Is he a Mechanic?! I am fed up. I sit with a substandard potentially dangerous car. They can`t even trade it in because I have to Pay R24000.00 in due to a high settlement on my finance account, yet I only owe R15000 more than trade? My car only has 14000km on and they want to strip and quote?!! Max Germani the aftersales manager wont return my calls or any mails? I cc all mails to Alan Ross, but to no avail. Please assist me in contacting Hyundai Korean for assistance. Please note that I owned a Hyundai i10 1.25 automatic with absolutely no problems whatsoever. That is the reason I purchased the i20!

Fr