Hyundai Elantra / consistent billing issues

P.O. Box 20809, Fountain Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-523-7020

Hyundai Motor Finance Company consistently post my lease payments late and or lose my payments.

I have used my Fedex account to overnight my lease payments to assure that they are received. The address that Hyundai Motor Finance customer service department gave me was Box [protected] N Plano Rd Richardson TX 75081.

I ALWAYS request Proof of Delivery through Fedex which includes the date time delivered and who signed for the payment.

Most recently, I Fedexed a payment which was received on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:56 am and Signed for by C.King.

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, I received ROBO calls from collections stating that my payment has not been received.

When I called my bank to verify, I was notified that the check had not cleared. So, I called Hyundai Motor Finance and they have NO record of my payment THOUGH it was delivered and SIGNED for by one of their employees.

I have lodged a complaint with the BBB and I intend to pursue with an attorney.

Also, the number listed on the Fountain Valley CA address is a FAX NUMBER!!

Sh
Mar 21, 2014

Comments

• Mk
      24th of Mar, 2014

Why are you still mailing payments... Send it electronic and it is done... Even if you do not have a bank account set up to do electronic payments, the cost must be less to have the bank do it for you then to send it Fed Ex with signature confirmation.