Hyundai Elantra / consistent billing issues
Hyundai Motor Finance Company consistently post my lease payments late and or lose my payments.
I have used my Fedex account to overnight my lease payments to assure that they are received. The address that Hyundai Motor Finance customer service department gave me was Box [protected] N Plano Rd Richardson TX 75081.
I ALWAYS request Proof of Delivery through Fedex which includes the date time delivered and who signed for the payment.
Most recently, I Fedexed a payment which was received on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:56 am and Signed for by C.King.
On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, I received ROBO calls from collections stating that my payment has not been received.
When I called my bank to verify, I was notified that the check had not cleared. So, I called Hyundai Motor Finance and they have NO record of my payment THOUGH it was delivered and SIGNED for by one of their employees.
I have lodged a complaint with the BBB and I intend to pursue with an attorney.
Also, the number listed on the Fountain Valley CA address is a FAX NUMBER!!
More Hyundai Elantra Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics
- Hyundai Canada - warranty coverage