Hyundai Cresta / misrepresentation
I bought a car last week for cash from Hyundai Cresta and was specifically told that the car had never been in an accident. I paid cash for the car, and the next day, when the car was being inspected for insurance purposes we discovered the body filler and I was told that the car had definitely been in an accident. My partner took the car back immediately, and they agreed to return the money. I was however disgusted by the attitude of the Used Vehicle Manager, P Robertson, who had obviously willingly lied to em about the status of the car.
How many other car buyers, especially women, are they doing this to, I wonder?
More Hyundai Cresta Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - 2011 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - 2019 santa fe ultimate awd
- Hyundai Motor America - new lease on vehicle
- Hyundai i10 - lots of issue in new bought hyundai i10.
- Hyundai Motor America - service center