Hydroderm / Unauthorized charges

I ordered online what I thought was a "free trial", when I received their products there were invoices enclosed saying that I would be billed $69.00 and $47.00 respectively, but if I returned the product within 30 days I would NEVER be billed. So, I called to complain and they said their computers were being worked on. So I called everyday and they had the same excuse. So, after a week I called and they said that I didn't need an "RMA" number to return the product, to just write the Order ID numbers on the envelope and they would accept the return. Then I got my bank statement and they CHARGED ME!! Now when I call the number it is always busy, or you get an automated voice and then get automatically cut off. I've reported them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU but have yet to get a reply from this company. DO NOT ORDER THE FREE TRIAL - IT IS A RIP OFF!!!

Va

Comments

• Va
      20th of Jun, 2008

I noticed that on my checking account statement that there was a charge of 5.95 for hydroderm. I thought that it was something that my wife had ordered, but when I asked her she said that she new nothing about it. I then received a box of the hydroderm product. This company is getting peoples credit card numbers and shipping address from somewhere and sending out there product with no approval. I have cancelled my credit card and notified my bank. I will not be shipping back the product since I never ordered it. I consider it a gift.

• Va
      17th of Sep, 2008

6 months ago I decided to try a "free" hydroderm trial for less than $6 postage. I received the package and tried the product, and knowing that it would take more than a month to see results, waited for the next batch.

A further batch never arrived, however I found that i was charged almost $70 for the free trial. Next I was double charged on my credit card for two products I didn't receive. I emailed support, explaining I had been double charged, waited a week, but received no response. I tried emailing again, waited a further week but had no response. I tried calling, and asked to cancel the product.

I have just received my credit card bill and note I have been double charged again - despite never having received goods. When I tried to browse to the website to cancel my membership and make a complaint, it looks as though it has been closed down.

I then tried bodyshape in a search engine and found a new website - but it has only advertising, no contact details, and no membership login so I can cancel my account. So I have been charged nearly $350, received one "free" sample and the worst customer service ever.

I have just called my credit card company and have canceled my card - getting a new one issued... A real hassle but worth it if it means getting rid of this company. I have also asked the credit card company to launch a fraud investigation into Hydroderm.

Tomorrow I intend to call the call center one last time to see if i can get any support. I never even got to see if the cream was real or not - i hoped it would be... but the service levels are so poor, the company practices must be considered fraudulent.

I urge you NOT to subscribe to any free trial associated with is company!

1st of Oct, 2008

I would like to cancel my order : ID:38174534 regarding the purchase of Hydroderm from today, October 01, 2008. So please stop sending me the product and stop automatically withdrawing the money from my TCF Bank Account.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
    Sincerely, Chan C. Keo
    1160 Matilda St
    St Paul, MN 55117

• Er
      16th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the trial period and paid the amount due. I called and told them I did not want to continue with this product and they still charged my credit card for a product I did not received nor want. This is an awful thing they are doing and should be stopped. We trust them for the products they sale and the credit information we give them and they Scam us. Please do not ordered from these people. Just take care of yourself live a happy healthy life without hydroderm because they will surely increase the amount of wrinkles in your face with all they put you through for a product that does not work.

• Gi
      4th of Nov, 2008

It was the same for me.
    I return the "free Trial" with the RMA that they told me and then they charge me US$84. I diputed it directly to my Credit Card because they don't answer at phone.

• Ba
      30th of Jan, 2009

I, too, am having trouble getting them to hang up their phones and answer MY calls. I mailed the product back in time for the refund. Even had a signature verification! but I was still charged $84.00 for the product.

I am considering hiring an Attorney for this, what appears to be, a very poor company attitude/problem.

Barb

• Vi
      26th of Aug, 2009

First week of May, I requested Hydroderm to send me a sample of their product, them ststing that I pay $3.95 for shipping. They sent the product and I used it, hoping that that it will have an effect, its no good. Then on May 18, they charged me $54.17 for the product. That's alright because I forgot to return the product. But then they send another bottle, I promptly return it with the RMA # they said is needed to return a product. They charged my credit card on June 5, for $62.37. I called them but they said they did not receive the product. Later on I read that there are several complains about this company. Said company not refunding the customers for products returned.

In filing this, I hope would be customers would be aware of the scam this company is doing.