Hydroderm / Unauthorized billing

I have got the same problem with this so called "company". I have tried to cancel my product, but could not do it because they have no real website for "login" (they provided it but never works), and when use their auto phone system to cancel, the message is that they can not find my record. What heck! They charge my credit card every two months! I really don't know how to deal with them. Want some advices from people who have encounter the same problems. Hydrodem product does have problems, if it's really good product, the company don't have to do this way.

Va

Comments

• Va
      18th of Sep, 2008

Hydroderm is a scam they advertise free sample but in fact they charge you 82 dollars every month on your credit card no way to stop them if you sign up to receive the 5.95 free sample... Do not fall for this scam safer to buy out of a store, After you order it from the web site the numbers they give you to return it or cancel your order do not work and they enroll you into a program of which you are billed each month for their product, with no way to cancel... TOTAL SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

5th of Nov, 2008

Product was ordered on line and delivered within the stated time frame. I was dissatisfied with the product and returned the unused portion as required to cancel my membership. I contacted the company by phone to insure that I would not be charged the 90+ dollars for a two month supply. I was assured by two different supervisors that I was be excluded from any further deliveries or charges. I did not receive any additional shipments (I did not want additional shipments), but I was charge $90.93 cents. I contacted my bank, filed a claim but ended up still having the above amount subtracted from my checking account. I also filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau of Culver City. If this problem is not rectified, I will have to close my bank account------------this is extremely frustrating.

• Ba
      7th of Nov, 2008

Can never contact the company. Web site has been shut down, phone #'s do not work. All you get is a message tellling you what position you are in for wait time and then you get cut off as soon as you get to # 1 or 2 in line. I have tried calling several times and the same thing happens again and again. Very suspect. I am going to call my bank to stop charges to my debit card.

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have experienced the same "run-around" with Hydroderm. It's easier to simply cancel the credit card on which the charges appear - and request a new card. That was the only way I finally resolved my issues with this company.

21st of Nov, 2008

Order 30 day trial of Hydroderm. Called on 9/24 for a RMA# but was told computers were down and to call back on Friday. Insisted in talking to supervisor who instructed me to use my order # as RMA. I was charged $84 for something I didn't want and never received! Called today 10/27 and was told computers are still down! Insisted on talking to supervisor again but he was of no help. His name (he says) is Jay Jimenez. He took my order # and said he would see what he could do. I told him I would take action in reporting them and expected to call on Monday 11/3 to find out if I have been refunded. Based on other complaints, I don't expect any action.

• Dh
      2nd of Dec, 2008

The problem I had with the "telling you what position you are in for wait time and then you get cut off as soon as you get to # 1 or 2 in line" I had with trying to call their billing company. Electracashpayments.com emailed me to say they were going to charge my card. I called their number and had that same wait line and then got a busy signal.

So I called Hydroderm this morning 1-800-814-5771 and talked to some customer service person who wanted all my contact info etc. --Shouldn't he have it?

Anyway, IF they actually cancel it, I am so done with them. I'm calling my credit card company to alert them as well.

• Ro
      12th of Sep, 2009

I saw a commercial for Hydroderm. All you pay is 5.95 for shipping and handling for a free 30 day trial sample. When I get the product I am informed that I will be billed 69.00 at the end of 30 days so I immediately return the product. They are still taking money out of my account.