Hyatt Vacation Club / fraud
We purchased a vacation club product from Hyatt and are generally pleased with the resorts. One of the main reasons we chose Hyatt was the location of their properties. Last year, we fulfilled our dream of staying at the Highlands Inn in Carmel. We used 540 points for a 4 night stay in a 1 bedroom.
We planned to return this year, however, the same period of time now costs 880 points. We were aware that points may rise, but at this rate, in five years, we won't have enough points to stay anywhere other than our home resort.
More Hyatt Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Hotel - negligence and deficiency 
- Hyatt Hotel - refuse to refund my money 
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta - hotel stay/billing
- Hyatt - reservations
- Hyatt - changing terms on a hyatt stay certificate
- Hyatt - unethical use of my credit card details.