Hutch - Now Vodafone / bills not getting updated

1 India Review updated:

I have been constantly complaining about my bill not getting updated. During my meeting they assured me that the same will be updated in 24 hrs and will get back to me the next morning. But still in vain. My follow ups started form the 14th Aug'07 And i am still in the same position.

Following are the details for your perusal :

A.)
Transaction Date : 07 th Aug'07
Transaction ID : [protected]
Amount : Rs 800

B.)
Transaction Date : 08 th Aug'07
Transaction ID : [protected]
Amount : Rs 800

Both these transactions were made online through internet banking. Inspite of submitting the bank statement and clearance of payment from the bank no action has been taken.

One of the payments got updated but the other is yet to get updated. It's been more than a month and a half that i have been following up. But there has been no action taken from their end.

Comments

• De
      24th of Sep, 2007

To: vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com
    From: Deva Ram Mali/scl
    Date: 09/21/2007 10:45PM
    Subject: help support

To

vodafone care

sub:-complaint against c.c officer mr. deepak kumar singh ,alwar,RAJASTHAN centre.

sir,

my mobile with hutch pre-paid connection no. 9982671188 has been stolen on date 16-09-2007,so i contact immidiate customer care no. 111 & enquir about outgoing & incoming calls ,but from cutomer care centre not provide me details & and advise me to complaint FIR IN NEAR POLICE STATION.i do same & also submit a application through police for provide all incoming & outgoing +sms detaile between 16-18-09-2007 at alwar,RAJASTHAN hutch care centre.but they not give me details & unwanted tensionised me.so kindly took action on my complaint & SEND me all incoming,outgoing & sms details of duly 16-09 to 18-09-2007 ON SAME E-MAIL ID.

so,i can trace out my mobile.

thanks!

regards,

devaram mali

mobile no.9982671188

enclosed:-(1)F.I.R SCAN COPY

(2)APPLICATION SCAN COPY FOR PROVIDE DETAILS ,THROUGH POLICE.

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2007

before 3 days i had registered one complaint and i got one complaint no. but they had not solve my problems and when I talk to customer care they are not giving me proper respond so plz take some action

• Vv
      16th of Oct, 2007

Its been more then two weeks I put this new sim card . Still I am not getting my outgoing calls . I went thrice to Vodafone shop for help they said all my documents are correct but they dont know why it is not activated. They sent twice even e-mail to hutch guys still my problem is not solved. Their is no problem with my phone even they checked it. If it doesnt get activated today ill ask for replacement at hutch shop.

My number is 9986608422

• Po
      4th of Jun, 2008

i want to cancel a vodafone connection immediately but the site is not opening ...(vodafonecare.chennai@vodafone.com)is there any other site wer i can mail and cancel the card .

• Uj
      16th of Jun, 2008

Hi,
    This is to bring to your notice that, i am totally frustrated with the kind of brutal service you guys have provided me for the past 3 weeks. I live in a area called ULSOOR, in Bangalore City where i have 0 reception/range for the past 3 weeks, i have called up the customer service for more than 10 times, i also spoke to the customer relations officer Arun. He also visited my place. When i call the customer service/ the customer relation officer, I get a response from each & every one stating "this will be resolved within 2 days", but for your kind information it is already 18 sweet days which i have lost. I called up Arun even yesterday wherin he told me that my bill amount will be waived for this month as a compensation. I have been patient to the core, but i feel this is high time to change my provider. I have been with many providers, but i had no problems/responses like this from anyone. oops!!!this is the worst experience i had ever in my life.

I have a corporate connection, but going forward i will make sure i will not let any of my collegues to get a vodaphone connection.

• Ar
      24th of Jul, 2008

The attitude of Vodafone Company as a whole is now becoming anti customer.Bills are inflated. Any Plan is not properly disclosed to the customer. The CCEs at Vodafone stores are not cooperative generally. Thanks
    Mobile No.9811769809

• Mr
      27th of Sep, 2008

dear sir
    i want my bill detail 4m the month of may 2008 to till now.due to some reason i discontinue my number 4m last 2 month.plz coperate wid sutaible way re start my no.9873193005

• Bs
      6th of Jul, 2009

my name is B.SATHISH REDDY PH.NO'S 9966211661&9966387858 piese send my bill to my email adress [sathishmlg@gmail.com] thanking you