Husqvarna / designer epic
I was the manager of a fabric store that sold Vikings. I actually sold 18 EPICs before they were released. I have always been a fan until now.
My EPIC screen (in the middle of an embroidery) went black. I contacted my now dealer of record and he was told that the problem occurred as a result of the last update (March of this year). Unfortunately he was told there would be no fix until mid October. This is 7 1/2 months after the problem developed. BAD.
If your programmers can't fix the problem in a shorter period of time - you need new experienced programmers. I have heard from several of my former customers who have had the same problem. We are considering a class action suit, unless this problem is fixed immediately or we receive a new machine. (Hopefully one that works)
Addtionally, I was having trouble with the part that controls the thread tension, a small cylindrical piece of metal kept slipping out of position. This has happened twice. Each time Viking told my dealer to jerry rig the part as there was no fix
This is a $15, 000.00 machine and all of the above is unacceptable. I have also contacted Viking and was told to bad to sad they are working on the problem. Again, working on a problem for 7 1/2 months is not acceptable. Please let me know your solution.
More Husqvarna Complaints & Reviews
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine - Sapphire 835 Sewing Machine 
- Conn's / Husqvarna Riding Lawn Mower - Be smart, dont deal with this company
- Husqvarna - Huskylock s25 
- Husqvarna Viking - Machine broke in 30 minutes of sewing
- Husqvarna - Warranty issues!
- Husqvarna - lawn tractor faulty, terrible customer service
- Husqvarna - epic
- Husqvarna - 576 xp autotune chainsaw
- Husqvarna - lgt 48dxl riding mowers
- Husqvarna - zero turn mower