Humana — health insurance
ON Friday, 11/24/17 I had a phone appt. with a Julie Martinez [protected].
The phone appt. was for 1:00 and a Humana sales rep appeared at my door.
It was someone Julie Martinez had sent and when I told her I was waiting for the phonecall. She told me it was better in person. She came in and kept repeating the same excuses. SHE WAS A HUSTLER!
She was rude and disregarded my concerns about being prepared. She gave me her card and snatched it back before she left. She had 3 names,
I called Julie this a.m. and she didn't want to talk.
If they don't have a deal between them I would be surprised. As a result I am highly offended and will never use Humana for anything. You only have a 1 Star rating.
More Humana Complaints & Reviews
- Humana - stay away from humana! 
- Humana - fraud and cheating 
- Humana - worst insurance coverage on the planet 
- Humana Dental - cancel plan 
- Humana - deceptive practice 
- Humana - employee treatment
- Humana - medicare services
- Humana - financial recovery dept
- Humana Insurance Company - medicare supplement insurance plan f
- Humana - rude nasty telemarketers