Hughesnet / internet service

1 Roanoke, VirginiaRoanoke, United States

Yes! I am having the same issue w/ HughesNet, I tries to cancel almost 2wks ago because as you said that suck!, the entire yr I've had them I have had issues with the service, like not even being able to watch a 15sec video on my phone w/o it buffing 5 times, or if I try to stream a movie (that is less than 2hrs long) & it buffing 52 times & just shutting off 3times (& yes I counted it), I have tried to get this resolve 6 times in the past yr yet it never gets fixed, each time I have spoke w/someone they tell me it has been corrected but the sec I hang up it goes right back to the way it was, this last time I calld I wanted to cancel & got that BS that I signed up for a 24mth contract... OH NO I DIDNT! & I have every email & paper provided by Hughesnet & NONE of them state anything about 2yrs... I spoke w/a Sup that stated that it would be a $265.00 cancellation fee & the s&h fee for return of equipment, states they need to do everything under their trouble shooting before it could be cancelled, told him fine I would give it 1 more week for them to get it completely fixed, he stated it would take 24 hrs for it to reset & he would call me the following day every hr until he was able to speak w/me to go thru the trouble shot, I told him if it wasn't corrected this time it will be cancelled w/o ANY type of fees & he agreed... he never called (& thur will be 2wks) I received a survey on that call & gat bad rating yet still have not received a call... THIS [censored] WILL BE CANCELLED TONIGHT!!!

Cy