Hughesnet / misrepresentation!
Here we are in a rural area without city services and no chance of having broadband cable with Warner like we had in Galveston and Houston. After reading what Hughes.net have to say about the quality of their services, we decided to go for it and we purchased the antenna and subscribe to it. It's been a year now since the installation and I would like to share my experience with anybody that, just like us, believe what those liars are saying in order to sell an absolute bad service.
I will not recommend dealing with this Company. What they offer you is one thing and what they provide is completely different and below par. Surfin the Internet is a major source of frustration. To get to read my mail will take three or four minutes. Signing in on Ebay or my Bank takes forever! I hope that somebody will read this warning . Please do your research and try to find an alternative and don't get mixed up with these people. They are selling bad services. No scruples.
This is the worse provider that I had in my life!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - unauthorized charge on card
- Hughesnet - Internet Provider
- Hughes Network Systems - I was lord too!
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet Internet - false advertising, god awful service