HughesNet / misrepresentation!

Alvin, TX, United States Review updated:

Here we are in a rural area without city services and no chance of having broadband cable with Warner like we had in Galveston and Houston. After reading what Hughes.net have to say about the quality of their services, we decided to go for it and we purchased the antenna and subscribe to it. It's been a year now since the installation and I would like to share my experience with anybody that, just like us, believe what those liars are saying in order to sell an absolute bad service.
I will not recommend dealing with this Company. What they offer you is one thing and what they provide is completely different and below par. Surfin the Internet is a major source of frustration. To get to read my mail will take three or four minutes. Signing in on Ebay or my Bank takes forever! I hope that somebody will read this warning . Please do your research and try to find an alternative and don't get mixed up with these people. They are selling bad services. No scruples.

This is the worse provider that I had in my life!

Comments

Ci
  20th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Absolutly true!!!

Hughes Net preys on individuals that have to buy their product. They are a monopoly and need to be regulated... Lets Get R Done.
Bs
  22nd of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Your service is good enough to post an asinine comment. "Let's Get R Done?" What kind of idiotic comment is that? What is your problem. All marketers "prey" on people who have to buy their product. Think about hospitals and all service providers in high demand. If that is your only way to get online you should have thought about that before you were too stupid to move somewhere with no other alternatives. Did you not check it out? Are you unable to move to a less remote place? The idiot in this situation is you, not hughes net. As far as being regulated, they are by a little body called the FCC. So before you post and show your enormous ignorance, do your homework. Because you are not only ill-informed, but the Get R Done slogan is passe and you sound like some fool who lives out in the country and has too much time on your hands. Move to the city or shut your mouth. I'm sure what ever you are doing on the internet is as worthless as your comment.
Wh
  5th of Apr, 2008
WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINERS. CINDIE HARMAN'S COMMENTS SHOW THE REAL IGNORANCE. TEN YEARS AGO NO ONE EVEN HAD HOME COMPUTERS UNLESS YOU WERE BILL GATES AND THE INTERNET WASN'T USED FOR PERSONAL BANKING AND EBAY DIDN'T EXIST. DON'T YOU CONTRY PEOPLE THINK IT IS PROGRESS JUST TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET? YOU WANT MORE? cINDIE HARMAN'S COMMENT IS PURE DUMB.

Hughes Network Systems Logo Hughes Network Systems